FACTS OR LIES?

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

 I covered my mouth in shock as i was sobbing quietly....why me??? Just then a txt vibrated on my fone...I looked at it it was from yoona. "PLS COME TO MY HOUSE ASAP!!! EMERGENCY!!" i sighed and wiped my tears. I looked at myself on the mirror again... theres that little bump...,it was really hot and i couldnt wear my jacket...oh well...

As i entered her house there was rustling and whispering in the living room i was shocked. Taeyeon,yoona,jessica,tiffany,seohyun,sunny,sooyoung,hyoyeon,junho,jaebeom,nichkhun,wooyoung,junsu,chansung and taecyeon was RIGHT THERE!!! I just stood there shocked i dont want to be here with so many people. "Do they all know?" my voice cracked. everyone looked at me as my tears started to fall. "YUL!!!"yoona yelled as she hugged me tight. "Come on sit" she took me beside taeyeon and sunny. I sat and i put my legs up so i could cover my bump. "Dont worry its fine" jessica assured. I shook my head...."Did-did you guys see the school website?" i asked. they all shook their heads. Taecyeon had his laptop on his lap. "Baby can you check the school website?" yoona asked. Taecyeon nodded and went to the school website. "Whats wrong with-" he got cut off because his eyes went wide. "what?"they all asked. We saw his mouse clicking to go down and his eyes got bigger and bigger each time. "Oh my gosh..." the all ran to the laptop and they were all bug eyed. "oh yuri...." yoona said. "WHy?" i asked. I touched my belly and traced it....i finally put my legs down and just stared down at it.... "Yuri" a voice said i looked up and saw sooyoung. "I am so sorry my mom can be so such a big mouth please forgive me" "Please its fine....i guess." i wrapped my arms around my belly. "dont worry yuri well help you and be on your side no matter what" taeyeon assured i smiled " thanks..." junho patted me on the shoulder. "we will be on your side to" "thanx" "Geesh i wonder who the father is" jaebeom wondered. Taecyeon's head shot up and looked nerovus. "Yeah that guy is sick" junsu yelled. "That guy is so DEAD" nichkhun said. They all talked about how they were going to kill him. "It was at the party." i said everyone stopped and looked at me. "What?" "Yeah...and i was drunk so i dont know who it was but that person was drunk to he couldnt have known" "true but then now we know hes in our school!" "well...you dont know..." Taecyeon sighed in relief.