ch.15

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

As taecyeon sat back down the nurse closed the door and smiled at them "So mr.ok and ms.kwon what are you going to do with the babies?" Taecyul looked at each other both have no idea what to answer. Yuri speaked up stuttering. "Uh..well probably adoption" "Ah...so um ms.kwon have you found any couples that would like to adopt?" "n-no..." "Oh...do you want us to post an ad on the newspaper?" "We havent really firgured what to do yet." "Oh yes i see um thank you for saving your time." The nurse scribbled something and walked off. "Whew i thought we were in trouble!"

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS YURI AND TAECYEON HAVE GOTTN CLOSER EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF PREPARING FOR THE BABIES AND ONE DAY AFTER THEY ATE DINNER TAECYEON DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR YURI ALOT AND YURI HAD A LITTLE CRUSH ON HIM AND NICKHUN STARTED TO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR YOONA AND YOONA ALITTLE TO NICKHUN SINCE TAECYEON HAS BEEN HANGING OUT WITH YURI ALOT YOONA HAS BECOME JEALOUS.

~ONE DAY~

~YURI~

I....WAS....STUMPED. I have been going on errands all day and im on my way to my last stop with big bags around me. I huffed i havent ate lunch and i was GRUMPY and felt like hitting someone....A girl came around the corner from school. "Hi yuri! are you going to the design academy fashion contest?" I glared at her. "Oh well hehe you should yoonas participating" she smield and ran away. UGH! Two other people asked if im going "No im not going leave me alone i dont care about the stupid contest right now!!!" "Even if yoonas participating?" "NO!! i NEVER DID!" They huffed and walked away. Oh gosh...did i go overboard? Good thing yoona didnt hear truthfully i did care but i was WAY TOO tired...

~YOONA`

I was stunned...she didnt care and no i didnt eavesdropped i just happened to go smack dab on the convo...I turned and saw yuri she widened her eyes as she looked at me. "Yoona" "SO you dont care about my dream huh? You know if i win that competion i can fulfill my dream of being a desginer and getting a scholarship to design academy?" "Yoona i-" "just leave me alone!" And i ran away.

~YURI~

WAIT!!! I ran as fast as i can but yoona was too quick but i kept going...

~YOONA~

As i ran more thunder boomed and rain poured down i couldnt see what was in front of me it was raning hard...As i ran more i ran into taecyeon. "I havent seen you in a while" "Oh um hey" "At least your coming to the contest right?" "Uh..actually..." "Of course..." I sobbed as i ran why didnt they care? Now no ones coming..."YOONA WAIT!!!" I turned and saw yuri coming...I shook my head and ran.

~TAECYEON~

As yuri zipped past me i grabbed her arm. "Let go! I have to get yoona!" she tugged but i holded on. "Stop!" "DOnt leave me..." She stopped and looked at me. "What?!" "I-i just dont" "But yoona..."

~YURI~

Oh my god he was crying...i cane tell of his expression. "I-i love you kwon yuri" My eyes widened. "Wha-what?" "Ive always had feelings for you ever since we had dinner together. I love you" I looked back to see yoona long gone out of sight. I looked at him... "I-i love you too..." He smiled and kissed me. "Come on you and the babies are going to get hurt." As we walked while the rain poured down and thunder cracked. We found an abandoned building and sat on a bench in front of it while the roof was still on top of us.

~TAECYEON~

As i took my jacket off and laid it on her belly she started to cry. "Whats wrong?" "It..hurts.." "It hurts?" "not hurt hurt but the weight and the stress." She looked down tracing her belly. "Im sorry this is all my fault.." she smiled stop blaming youself.." she slowly cuddled and laid her head on my shoulder i relazxed and slowly moved my haNnds to her belly i gently touched it she jumped but relaxed still tense. "I love you" "I love you too"

~MEANWHILE~

~YOONA`

I ran about ten minutes full speed non stop and i can tell that i was fading away i tripped and fell on the gravel driveway..I cried my heart out who cares about the contest? Not me...As i slowly faded away two warm arms raised me in bridal way and took me inside...it was Nickhun...