ch.1- What the heck happened last night??

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

Thank you everyone for waiting!!!!! i will continue to write!!! thank you for being patient with me

 

The party music blasted as people swayed and danced to the music. A specific girl who was new to this environment was trying to avoid everyone as she could. Her friends had to drag her here and left here she was very scared and cautious.Few boys came up to her handing her beer bottles she quickly denied and walked away. A muscular tall boy put his hand on her shoulder she turned around and saw yoona's boyfriend who was drunk. He smirked and handed her a beer bottle. "Its good try it" he said stumbling. "no thanks" i replied. He was inches away from me his breathe reaching me. He smiled "come on just once its not that bad" hmmm...maybe i should try one i mean one wouldn't hurt right? i cautiously took the beer bottle and gulped it. My eyes widened i instantly clicked for the rest of the night i searched everywhere for more beer and beer and beer. I gulped my maybe 30th bottle. I stumbled like everyone else, i couldn't stand the noise anymore so i went in one of the bedrooms and lied down on the bed i closed my eyes to ease my headache. The door shut and taecyeon once again approached me. "I want to be alone" i said "dont worry" he smirked. I felt uncomfortable. "where yoona?" "i dont know" "go find your girlfriend" "nah" i stood up annoyed by his prescence but when i saw him my eyes widened he un buttoned his shirt and his smooth six pack abs were showing. He smirked "like the view?" i shook my head. He came closer and closer until our faces were inches away. His hand slowly motioned to my chest i was to shocked to move he quickly massaged my chest.My mouth was ready to scream but the touching stopped me. he smiled and he gently lied me down on the bed now he was on top of me. "Snap out of this taecyeon" "no thanks i love this" his voice changed "im " he said before he made his move. I was shocked unable to move he gently took off my shirt and bra he was ready for the pants and my underwear. "wait i cant do this" "dont worry ill do the hard part you just enjoy it" i was completely now he looked at me and smiled once again. He leaned in and then we made out suddenly he stopped "ready babe?" i was silent he just smirked and started. I moaned unable to handle myself. This happened for a long time until i out.