GO AWAY!!!!

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

~FINALLY THE DAYS WENT BY AND IT WAS SCHOOL DAY~

I sighed calm down yuri i said to myself. As i entered the school building the whole hallway gave me dirty glares...i looked around and everyone was getting away from me...~sigh~ "Hey Yuri!" i turned around and saw Junho. Everyone looked at him in shock. "Hi Junho" i replied. He looked around and said to everyone "What shes my friend? Arent you guys to?" "No" "Why not?.....Because shes pregnant? Just because shes pregnant doesnt mean shes Yuri anymore" Everyone stayed silent Junho smiled at me..."Lets go to homeroom" i nodded and i followed him to class....Hey this is so bad after all i  mean what was i thinking? i had my best friends by my side nothing can hurt me..well maybe..... Thank god at homeroom all my friends were there so the majority actually talkied to me since there are so many of us! "thank you junho" i said as we joined our group. "For what?" Yoona wondered. "He saved me from the hallway awkwardness." "Your welcome" Junho said. "Feeling good so far?" Jaebeom asked. "Yeah thanks." The bad part was that i sat by the worst player in school. When the bell rang i sat next to the player i paid attention to the teacher when i had this feeling that someone was looking at me particulary on my belly. I moved my eyeballs not moving my head to the side and saw the player eyeing my belly. UGH i hate him.....When we were doing our work he slowly pushed his chair more closer to me "Hey babe" i rolled my eyes. "You know you looked more hot today" I felt so violated my face was hot and my body was tingling. he put his face close to my ear and pulled his tounge out inches away. I looked frantically for the teacher but she was outside of the hallway talking to another teacher. He was about to do something when another hand grabbed his we both turned and saw Taecyeon. "What are you doing?" Taecyeon asked. "Making my move" the player replied. "Stop" Taecyeon said. the player smirked and went back to his seat i finally was able to breath again. i mouth thank you and i went into the hallway. "Yes Yuri?" the teacher said. "May i move seats please im feeling well un comfortable by my partner. " "Of course move anywhere you want." "Thank you" i went back in and sat at an empty desk far away from him and way in the back i laid my head on the cold wall and wrapped my arms around my belly. And breathed slowly.