DAILY LIFE

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

~A FEW MONTHS LATER (SORRY FOR SKIPPING)~

I stood up in bed as i counted how much weeks it has been 1....3....7....10....??? what week am i? I went to the calendar okay today is november 15 and the party was august 7....WOW 4 months already!!! By now i cant hide my belly so i gave up on wrapping belts and scarfs around the stomach....and i am having twins so its double....~shudder~ And everyone soon got used to me so thats good but people still hate me....UGH!! I was deep in thought until my phone startled me...it was taecyeon. "hello?" "hey" "um..hey?" "how are you?" "good feel fat" he awkwardly chuckles. "So ill pick you up in an hour?" my heart started to beat faster for what? what was it i knew today was a day what was it??. The silence must have gave him a clue. "You forgot didnt you?" "Uh...refresh my memory?" "Your first day at the cafe" OH!! then it hit me my first day at my job. "Oh! thank you! yeah um in an hour see you then" "bye" we hung up.

I was shaking when we finally arrived at the cafe...eppp!!! i was so excited!!! I went in the cafe filled out my employee registeration and i signed some papers and etc....and i got my waitress uniform.And i get 5 dollars an hour! I know it sounds cheap but hey taecyeon gets 8 dollars an hour so it will be cool. As the day goes by and the costumers come and go it was finally 8 pm and i was flushed!!! Me and yoona decided to go out to eat.

We chatted about our days and it seems that nichkhun and yoona is getting closer...is that good or bad who knows? "Omg Yuri your doing great then i ever thought you would! you got a job your healthy the babies are healithy your keeping your grades up golly!" "Thanx Yoona but its all because of my best friends" "Awwww" yoona gets so into these things ehehehe :P. We arrived at the restraunt and we chatted some more.

     The next day at school it was senior ditch day so we me,yoona,nichkhun,and taecyeon decided to go to the park and have a picninc and just hang out.

~TAECYEON~

 Yoona and Nichkhun already went ahead to find a good shady place and set it up while me and yuri went with the food .I actually felt proud of yuri shes always so happy. As i saw her smell the fresh air and chit chat and smile it made me feel good. As we approached i saw yoona lying on top of nichkhun KISSING!!!!!!!!!