ch.13

YURI PREGNANT!!!!????

As Nickhun and Taecyeon kept glaring at each other Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand and took her somewhere private. Yuri crossed her arms. "Explain" Yuri said. "Ok" Yoona explained everything. "Well Yoona DO you have feelings for Nickhun?" Yoona stayed silent. "YOONA!" "I dont know yul help me please.And besides he already cheated on me" THe guilt now hit on Yuri as she stared down only seeing half of her feet. "Im Sorry Yoona but it was an accident" "yeah well so was mine" They both sighed depressed the beautiful day didnt make anything better.

~WITH THE BOYS~

They just stood there silent. Taecyeon occasionally glared at Nickhun until Nickhun couldnt stand it. "Its was an accident its that frisbee's fault" "You liked it didnt you?" TAecyeon said in an icy voice. Nickhun was shocked and surprised but he knows that Taecyeon is right. Nickhun looked at the girls talking."Your the cheater anyways" Now Taecyeon was the one who was shocked. "It was an accident" "So was this" Nickhun said now glaring at him. AS silence overpowered them the girls came back. "Can we talk?" Yoona asked. TAecyeon didnt say anything but followed her.

~TAECYOON~

"Im sorry Taecyeon...It was an accident" "No. It was an accident thats not permanent" he said looking at Yuri. "Im sorry too" Yoona smiled. "I thought you didnt care" "Well, i thought it didnt really matter until i saw this and i wondered how hurt i would feel about an accident thats permanent" "You kissing was an accident but me having (clears throat) its permanent" "Stop saying permanent and shut up" Yoona leaned and kissed him.

~KHUNRI~

Yuri just stood there looking at the couple Nickhun noticed something though. "You like Taecyeon?" "What?" He raised his eyebrows Yuri rolled her eyes. "Stopp butting in" He laughed "Im just-its becuase-well its because in i dont know in about 4 or 5 months my life is going to change" Nickhun was quiet. "I dont want this. But i just dont know" Yuri tapped her belly and smoothed it.