jihyoxgdragon/jiyong

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

The rain is pouring hard with thunder as a sidekick. Clouds are dark though it is still 12 in the afternoon. Some people walk with an umbrella protecting themselves from the water, some rush to find a spot. 

Then there's Jihyo, who just let herself wet by the rain, staring into space with a face that has no expression and empty eyes. She is just standing there, by the roadside. Tears falling from her eyes, yet no one realize it as the rain mask her tears.

All the good and bad memories of her with his boyfriend Jiyong flash in her mind.

The moment where she and him laugh crazily, to the moment when he left her.

He left her without saying goodbye. And that's when her bright world has turn upsite down. Right now, she is standing in the spot where he saw Jiyong for the very last time, the spot where she saw Jiyong got crashed by a big truck.

More tears fall to her cheeks. She feels cold but she doesn't care, the coldness can't be compare to how hurt she feel through the years she has been living. No, she doesn't want to feel this feeling anymore. She doesn't want to.

Just then, her mind went blank after those memories gone, without her realizing, her legs are dragging her to the middle of the road. People are shouting to her, telling her that there's a bus getting near to her, vehicles honking, but she heard nothing as she continue to walk and-

the bus hit her.

 

 

People rush to see her, and as expected, bloods are messily scattered on the road.

"Someone call the ambulance!" is the last word she heard. And the last tears fall from her eyes, her sight is slowly becoming dark, until it's completely black....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CUT!"

Staffs clap their hand while muttering a "good job!" to the fellow actors and actresses. The shower that represent the rain is turned of by the director. Jihyo open her eyes and smile.

"That is our last scene, the filming officially end now!" The director announce, some of the staffs begin to clean the place.

"Nice acting there," a similar voice says, Jihyo look up to the person and smile wider. "Jiyongie!" 

Jiyong chuckle, he help Jihyo to stand up and when the wet Jihyo is fully up, Jiyong kiss her forehead. A bit sauce got stuck on his lips and he it. "Hmm, this blood taste good," he says. 

Jihyo roll her eyes, "it's a sauce idiot."

And another chuckle, "yes yes baby, yes it is."

Jihyo hit Jiyong's arm lightly as she blush. "Don't call me like that!"

"Aww my baby girl is blushing!"

"Stop teasing me!"

Jiyong laugh at his lover's cuteness. Then, he cover Jihyo's body with the towel he has been holding. "Go dry up, after that, we will go on a date." Jiyong smile.

"Okay but how about we celebrate the last filming with the staffs first before dating?"

Jiyong pout.

"But-"

"No but but," Jihyo says before rushing to the bathroom to change into a dry clothes.

"Seriously? No kiss?" Jiyong pout even more.

 

written by blacksodadrink_

 

 


Requested by exsuho1004, I hope you like it.. though it seems boring to me >< (Jiyong is Gdragon's real name by the way)

Do comment, and upvote is highly appreciated !!

xoxo,

-blacksodadrink_