jihyo×sehun

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

 

♦When Jihyo want an ice cream in the middle of 2a.m.

written by MsFira

 


 

"Sehun ah!" 

"Hmm.."

" I...want an ice cream !!"

They both are now lying side by side on their bed. Jihyo is staring blankly at the ceiling while Sehun closed his eyes trying to sleep. 

For 2 weeks,2 freaking weeks Sehun barely sleep, why? The answer is SONG JIHYO. He barely sleep because of Song Jihyo, who is his one and only LOVE.

Because of her pregnancies, she will wake at any time and request everything that cross her mind. There was once where Jihyo ridiculously want a durian. Where the heck could he find a durian at 3:45 in the morning? In the middle of Seoul?

And NOW she want an ice cream? 

"Jihyo ah..its two in the morning, ice cream shop are not open yet!" Sehun deadpanned.

"B..but I..ice cream " Jihyo said dejectedly then start to cry. 

Sehun is startled when he heard his wife muffle cry,he slowly turn his face toward his wife and then hug her tightly while caress her hair softly. 

"There there my love, we could buy the ice cream tomorrow. Okay? " while caressing his wife cheeks, he cleans the staining tears with his thumbs and then kiss her forehead.

But still~~~~~

"But i want it now..kkulgie want it now..please HUN ah~" Jihyo whine childishly then blink her eyes cutely toward her husband. 

Sehun sigh, he knew he couldn't resist his wife wishes so he slowly get down of the bed and changed his pajama to appropriate one,when Jihyo see him doing so, she quickly get off the bed and change her cloth. 

 (^~^) 

For half an hour they have been trying to find a convenience shop but no avail. 

"Jihyo ah its 2:50 am, theres no way a shop will be open" Sehun pause a little then look at his wife then continue "why don't we..." 

"STOP!!" 

Sehun stop the car abruptly. 

Jihyo wriggle from her seat to unfasten the seatbelt. Seeing this, Sehun raise his brows then ask his wife what wrong ,upon seeing his wife nudge her head toward something. "Aah" now he know 24 hours shop, how could he forgot about it? 

After he park the car to a safer place he bolted out from his car hurriedly toward his wife car door and open it . What!? His wife,his love pregnant his child so he will and always treat her like the queen. 

Jihyo just rolled her eyes and trying hard not to blush nor smile but failed miserably. 

After runmaging in the shop, Jihyo is finally satisfied with her choice and ask Sehun to pay for it... Okay now what is in the shop basket? Well, we have

  1. 4 carton of ice cream 
  2. 2 carton of milk 
  3. 4 different kind of sprinkles 
  4. 1 pack of ice cream cone 
  5. 2 pack marshmallow 
  6. 1 pack of hot chocolate drink
  7. Smash walnuts? 
  8. Dried squid

Okay now Sehun want to stop, why? Because he saw really weird thing in that basket. 

(*-*)

After paying, they settle themselves in the car then go back home.

When they both enter the house, Jihyo quickly goes to the kitchen then settle down her culinary things to make the ice cream.  

Sehun also settle down but in a sleepy way, he plopped himself on the couch then start dozing off. 

*sniff* hukk *sniff* 

okay am I dreaming or someone really cry? Sehun  thought . He tiredly got up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. After that, he squinted his eyes, scanning the room, trying to find the crying source.

What he found is, his wife crying silently on the floor across the sofa that he slept on just now and he went to... 

PANIC MODE (×~×) 

Sehun bolted off the sofa, hurriedly goes to his wife, tripping a little. When he finally reach his wife's side he quickly check his wife's body. " What wrong? Are you hurt? Are you okay? Did something happen?" Sehun ask worriedly. When he saw his wife shake her head, he let out relief sigh. 

"Why are you crying then?" Sehun ask, wanting to know what makes his wife cried.

"Sehun ah I know I'm ugly , I'm fat, but please, d..don't leave me..I..I love you" Jihyo said dejectedly while grasp Sehun's hand.

Shock. Sehun are really shock, he love his wife, his Jihyo. Why would he want to leave her? 

"What make you think that I wanna leave you?" Sehun ask again, lightly touch his wife face and guiding it so he could look at her.

She point something at the table, Sehun take a look at what it is and let a "aah" sound.

He then gaze back to his wife , chuckle lightly, then hugged her tightly and mutter 

"You're beautifull , you not fat, you're pregnant, I love you and will always love you and will never leave you. " he then kiss her temple,her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and lastly her lips. 

It a slow kiss showing her that he love her and that make Jihyo feels relief and glad.

"You know what? Rather than eating the ice cream, why don't I eat you instead?" Sehun smile deviously while Jihyo blushing madly.


Author's note:

I hope you like it and please comment what you think about it. hey please don't just stop here!! 

Maybe this chapter is alittle low for you but the other chapter is really cool,sweet and fluff 

I recommend jihyoxbaekhyun, jihyoxkris and  jihyoxsunggyu