jihyoxdongjun

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

Things I do for you..

 

 

"Let's break up." 

It take those three words for Dongjun to feel his world going to pieces.

Though its funny how the other three words, which is 'I love you' that Jihyo said yesterday make him so happy.

"Wh..why..?" Dongjun said while looking straight into Jihyo's eyes to find something, anything to show that this isn't what Jihyo really want, that this is just a lie.

A freaking cruel lie.

But, he can't find it.

Jihyo eyes look so dull.

"Jihyo-ah, I.." Dongjun lost his words when Jihyo refuse to look at him in the eyes. He felt alone, bare.

"I'm sorry, Dongjun-ah." Jihyo said. When she tried to walk away, Dongjun grab her hand. 

"No, don't say you're sorry. Don't make me think those words you said to me, the love you give me, the promises you said to me are just a lie." Dongjun said, his voice is shaking, he tried to supress his tears.

"Say it, Jihyo-ah. Why?" Dongjun take a deep breath, "Why..do you do..this?" His voice cracked.

Jihyo felt guilty but she doesn't want to drag Dongjun down with her anymore, it's enough. What he has done for her, she doesn't want him to suffer anymore. Once is enough.

"I..have fallen for someone else."

The words Jihyo said make his heart sank, it's drowning.

He feels pain.

"No, I refuse. Fallen for someone else? Don't make me laugh. Do you know how much i love you?! " Dongjun yell to her.

It's unfair, he loves her so much. She can't be in love with someone else.

She can't.

"i give you everything, I sacrifice so much for you, and I don't even ask anything but love. So don't.." 

"Sacrifice? Yes, you have give me so much! You have sacrifice for me but don't act like I have never done any of it!" Jihyo roar, she know she shouldn't add fuel to the fire but its need to be done.

"I'm tired of you. Just let me go."

It's true as much as Dongjun has sacrifice for Jihyo, Jihyo has done just the same.

"In the end, you're just the same like those s outside." That was the last words from Dongjun before he goes back to his room.

***

"Don't cry Jihyo-ah. No, you have promised." But the tears kept on flowing down even if she try to console herself.

It hurts him, but its hurts her more.

She walk mindlessly while tears kept on pouring down, she felt thankful when the rain fall. Atleast no one knows her misery.

"Dongjun-ah."

 

"The tumor already spread into your brain Song jihyo-shi. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do to save you from coma."

 

"Let me bare this burden alone, it's enough. I don't want to trigger a bad memory for you Jun-ah. I don't want to make you sad."

I want to be by yourside..but.. what could I do?

His crying..but I'm dying.

 

update...

its cliche 

but i want to make some angst.. 

don't die jihyo-ah

T^T 

(this is scenario)