jihyoxchen

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

This is a urm.. what do we call it.. interview??

like when you talk behind the sceen...aha like that we got married

 

: Jihyo talk about Jongdae, her hubby.

 

 

I think I've married a camel. Why? Hmm, maybe, his face? Haha no. Truthfully, I think my husband is kinda weird.

"Weird?" 

Yeah, weird. It's not because of his face, he is handsome. My husband is the most handsome and cute man in my life. Uhm, after B.I?

He's kinda weird. I don't know how to say this, but maybe after you watch this video you will know.

This is from the time we go to the haunted house. 

****

"Oppa, I don't think we should do this." Jihyo said, her hands clutching on Jongdae's shirts.  

Jongdae chuckled as he raised his hand then intertwined his and Jihyo's hand together. "It's gonna be alright Jihyo-ah. I'm here, right by your side." He said while smilling with his cheeky cat smile.

Jihyo blush a little, "Okay, I trust you."

**** 

His smiles are beautiful, I felt like eating it.

"Jihyo-shi?"

Oh!! Haha right, urm, so the both of us get in the haunted house. Normal people reaction, they will scream right? Or atleast I don't know, act cool or something right? Right producer-nim?

"Yes" 

But Jongdae, he...

****

"Ah!" Jihyo scream her heart out when a long hair woman with blood on her white dress suddenly came out of the closet, Jihyo grab Jongdae's torso and hug him tightly.

Jongdae laugh a little when he saw Jihyo's reaction, but quickly persuade the frightening Jihyo. "There,there.  Jihyo-ah, it just a fake ghost, she's a human." Jongdae said while patting Jihyo's head.

He shivers a little when the cold breeze in the haunted house touch his bare skin, he suddenly out of nowhere take out a few pack of hot pack and give it to the woman ghost. "Here, you must have been cold. Take it."

****

.............

Hot pack? To the ghost? Its a joke right?

I mean, it's sweet how nice he is but, don't he feels scared? I mean okay, I understand if it just one ghost but its not. He gave those to all of the ghost in the haunted house.

That's not just it though, this was when we're at incheon airport.

****

"Jongdae, pick up the phone. Aish." Jjihyo grumble, annoyed that her called was ignored by her own husband.

"Aish! Where is he? The flight's gonna leave us soon!" 

Suddenly, a man pat Jihyo's shoulder, Jihyo look at her back and saw Jongdae's cat smile.

"Ya where were you?" Jihyo scold.

Jongdae sheepishly smile and said, "I was lost on my way here."

Jihyo frown, "Where did you go?"

"Incheon Mall."

****

-.-

...... 

Is he trying to be funny?  Because it's not funny at all. Do we even have Incheon mall in Korea?

****

"Hyo, I'm home." Jongdae called as he walk leisurely into his house. He ignored the camera that wa rolling in front of him, as always. 

"Dae-ah," Jihyo said as she open the black curtain that was used to make as the interview place, and walk towards Jongdae. She tipped her toes and kiss him on the cheek. "Welcome home, love." She whispers the last word.

Jongdae can't help but blush, he awkwardly rub his neck and look at anything except Jihyo nor the camera.

Jihyo chuckle, "I bake some cookies, let's have movie marathon today."

"What do you want to watch?"

"Hm, Fifty Shades of Grey?"

".....okay" 

Jihyo burst out laughing "I'm joking."

****

"That's not weird Jihyo-shii."

Okay, okay fine. He is not weird, so what? I just don't want his fangirls cling on him so much.

But whatever, he already legitatedly my husband, so back off  and don't make me jealous.

TT

 

update....

This is so embarrasing i don't know what i'm even doing

just say what ever you want 

*author gonna hide in the corner*