jihyoxkai

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

"
♦Strawberry Milkshake Romance
written by blacksodadrink_ | requested by supervouge

"Strawberry Milkshake~~" Jihyo sang and skip happily. She is on her way to the cafe that serve milkshakes and even bubletea. Just thinking about her having the strawberry milkshake in already make her giggling alone. 

She always want to taste the strawberry milkshake but she never have the chance to buy it as she is busy with school. And no one want to accompany her to go to the shop. Jihyo may be a strong teenage, but she is still afraid of walking alone on the big big big city of Seoul.

But today, with the help of her bestfriend Kai, she manage to arrived at the cafe. 

"Thanks for the drive Kai-Jongie!" Jihyo said and happily get down from the car and went inside the cafe. Kai just chuckled. "Aigoo that girl."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Can I have one Strawberry Milkshake please?" Jihyo asked when she arrived at the counter. She couldn't hide her smile as the smell of milkshakes enter her nose. 

"Of course, please wait." The waitress said and smiled. Jihyo waited patiently while hum some random song. She tap her finger on the counter and look around. 'The cafe looks daebak.' She thought.

"Oi Song Jihyo, are you really that excited?" Kai who just entered the cafe asked her.

"Yup! I really want to know how Strawberry Milkshake taste like!" Jihyo beamed. 

"Miss, here is your Strawberry Milkshake. You're lucky cause this is the only Strawberry Milkshake left." The waitress said and handed Jihyo the drink.

"Omo, I am lucky." Jihyo said and take the drink. "Kai, don't you want to buy any drink?"

"I want Strawberry Milk too, but since that is the only one left.." Kai said while pointing on the drink that Jihyo holded.

"Then I won't buy any. Let's go home now." Kai said. He was just about to walk out of the cafe but Jihyo grabbed his wrist. "We can share if you want."

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Ok then."

"But, can we go to the nearby park? Please???" Jihyo put on her puppy eyes mode. Kai can't help but to melt on Jihyo's cuteness. "Yah yah! Stop doing that puppy eyes!"

"Don't change the topic! Let's go there pleaseeeeee!!" Jihyo whined. 

"Fine, I can't believe that you are my bestfriend, Jihyo-yah." Kai shaked his head. Jihyo just ignore what Kai just said and excitedly went to the park and searched for a bench. When she found one, she immediatly took a sit.

"Kai-Jongie! Come sit here!" Jihyo patted on the bench, signalling Kai to sit beside her. And Kai gladly do.

"Seriously, stop calling me Kai-Jongie." 

"Why?"

"It sounds....... eewww. Just no." Kai said and make a disguisted face. Jihyo laughed.

"But I think it sounds cute though. And......Finally! It is now the time to enjoy my Strawberry Milkshake!" Jihyo giggled. She haven't take even a single sip yet because she wanted to enjoy the drink at the park. And Kai think that's weird. But cute at the same time.

"Hey Kai, why don't you take a sip first?" Jihyo handed the drink to Kai. Kai grabbed it and took a sip at first, but then he slurp it and it looks like he wanted to finish it.

Jihyo widen her eyes. "Yah! Give it back! No no don't finish it! Kim Jongin! I want to taste it too!" 

But it was too late. There was nothing left for Jihyo. Nothing. Jihyo pouted.

"Ahh, that is so damn tasty and delicous!" Kai stated. 

"I hate you Kim Jongin." Jihyo said and pouted again.

"Hmm? Why?" He asked and pretend to be innocent, like there's nothing happening.

"You just freaking drank my Strawberry Milk! I didn't get to taste even a single drop!"

"But you can take a taste  though.."

"How? There's no more Strawberry flavoured Milkshake left in the cafe! You also clearly heard that it was the last one!"

"Who said you need to buy another one to taste it?"

Jihyo was confused. "What do you mean?"

"There's still another way you can taste it."

"Really? How?" Jihyo asked excitedly. She really want to taste the Strawberry Milk. She really do.

"Easy. Like this." Kai said. He grabbed Jihyo's face and smashed his lips on Jihyo's. 

Jihyo widen her eyes again. She was really shocked by Kai's action. But at the same time, she can taste a strawberry and milk on Kai's lips. 

Kai slowly back away from the kiss and saw Jihyo staring at him with eyes opened wide.

"There, you already taste it. Happy?"

 

 

"Yah!" 

 



A/N:

Hello guys! Another update ^^ And omg I'm at this genre >< I hope you guys enjoy it tho ..
and supervouge-nim, I really hope you like it..

Comment comment comment~~~