jihyoxwuyifan

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

 


♦Don't leave.
written by blacksodadrink_ | requested by windinmyhair

 

                   

                     It was 3 at the morning. Jihyo was laying on her soft bed while staring blankly at her ceiling. She missed someone badly. A drop of crystal clear tear escaped from her eyes. But she know, there's no use of crying because it won't bring back the love of her life, her world. She wiped her tear, trying to calm herself.

But no avail, tears keep on falling to her cheeks. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to sleep, but doing so only make her remembered the worst day when she losed Wu Yifan, her Wu Yifan

She couldn't handle it anymore, her heart is broken into thousand of pieces. She broke down. She cried hard and the wetness of tears are covering her cheeks.

"Why did you leave me Wu Yifan? Why?" She cried and grab her pillow to cover her face. It's been 1 years she live alone without anyone accompany her. She never spoke to anyone. Her family have died in a car accident 3 years ago, since then, she live with Yifan. But Yifan also leaved her. And now she's alone. She's hurt. 

"I'm sorry... Song Jihyo..." Jihyo stopped her crying. That voice. She know that voice very well. 

"Y-Yi Fan?" She asked and slowly turn around. She saw a manly tall figure that wears white suit. 

"Yes, it's me..." Jihyo sat up and widen her eyes. 

"B-but, aren't y-you.."

"Song Jihyo. I miss you." The tall figure said and sat beside Jihyo. Tears escaped from her eyes again. She slowly carried her hand and touch Yifan's face. The feelings are still the same. His face is soft as ever. Jihyo miss him.

"Yi fan..." Jihyo hugged him tightly. "I miss you... I thought I will never meet you again..." Jihyo burried her face on Yifan's chest. Yifan run his fingers on Jihyo's hair.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here.."

Yifan's touch is very gentle, Jihyo really, really miss his touch. Yifan felt his shoulder is wet now, it's probably because of Jihyo's tears. 

"Please don't leave me Wu Yifan." Jihyo said.

Silent overcome them for a second. Jihyo is afraid. She back away from the hug and look at Yifan. "You, won't leave me... right?"

Yifan didn't answer Jihyo's question. He just look at Jihyo with a sad expression. "I-, I'm sorry..." Jihyo pushed Yifan away and hit his chest. She cried harder this time. "Go away! I hate you Wu Yifan! I hate you! Go away!"

Yifan grabbed Jihyo's wrist to prevent her from hitting him. "Jihyo, please, stop.."

"No! Go away!" Jihyo cried loudly.

Yifan pulled her into a tight hug. 

"It's okay Jihyo, you can cry all you want.. let all your hurtness go away..."

Jihyo stop hitting Yifan and slowly starting to calm down. "Why did you leave me, Yifan-ah? I thought you promise me that you'll always be on my side.. you broke your promise..."

"I'm very sorry... I... I can't fight the fate that God has give to me.."

Jihyo fell into silent. "So.. you will be gone tommorow, and forever right?" Jihyo asked in the verge of crying again.

"Don't cry Jihyo-yah."

Silent again.

"You need to take a rest and sleep. You have a work tommorow.." Yifan said and gently help Jihyo to laid down on the bed.

"How do you know I have a work?" Jihyo asked with a blank face, cheeks still wet.

"Cause I never leave my eyes off you up there in the heaven. You never smiled, please smile Jihyo-yah, it hurt me to see you like this all the time..." Yifan said and wiped Jihyo's tears on ehr cheeks.

"I, I can't. I never felt any happiness since you left Yifan-ah..."

"Well I'm here know, so smile please. A single smile will make me feel better. Please?"

Jihyo stared at him. She slowly formed her lips into a smile. Upon seeing that, Yifan also smiled. "There, you smiled. And that makes me happy. You should always smile. You look pretty when you do."

"Yifan...?"

"Yes?"

"Before you leave, can you accompany me until I sleep? And sing me a song too?" Jihyo asked with eyes full of hope.

"Of course, anything for my love." Yifan laid beside Jihyo and bring her closer to him. He put his arm around Jihyo's waist and started to sing a song. Yifan may not be the best singer, but his voice make Jihyo feel happy, she missed his voice. 

Few minutes later, she slowly felt her eyelids getting heavy, and she fell asleep.



It is 6:15 in the morning now. The birds flocking sound can be heard clearly outside of Jihyo's apartment. Jihyo slowly open her eyes and greeted by the brightness of the morning sun. She remembered what happen last night and quickly turn around. 

"Yifan?"

No answer. No figure. No him.

Jihyo sighed, tears starting to formed in her eyes again. 

He's gone... forever...

 



A/N:

Hello guys! This is my second one shot that I write here! I hope you guys enjoy this though, especially windinmyhair, the requester for jihyoxkris.

I dedided to make it sad ending, and I got to admit, I cried while writing this. Though I know you guys won't.

Urghh this is so trashy isn't it?

By the way, dearest you ,

Please subscribe and comment! An upvote will be highly appreciated!

PLEASE COMMENT GUYS! YOUR COMMENT ENCOURAGE US TO UPDATE AGAIN! 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day ^^