jihyoxminseok

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

 

????

 

"Xiumin-ah," 

"Hmm~~"

"I...I..love.."

"What is it Jihyo?"

"I..Ilovebaozi"

"Owh,"

You probably thinks this is cliche but because of those sort of confession, Xiumin grew to really really hate baozi! Because he thinks Jihyo really really love baozi more than him! But he still eat it. shh! Don't argue!

Its has been 8 years since Xiumin and Jihyo been friends and since that baozi confessions too.

"Jihyo-ah!!" Xiumin call, rushing through the crowd in attempt to go to Jihyo, Jihyo stop from her track waiting for Xiumin to come, seeing Xiumin running towards her, she couldn't keep the smile that creep on her face, so she smile sweetly at him.

Seeing Jihyo's smile make Xiumin heart flutter with butterflies, he really love it when she smile or pout because..hmm..no reason he just like it, maybe because the smile is from Jihyo. Xiumin pant heavily due to the running, grasping some air, while Jihyo skeptically look at him.

"Erm..whats wrong Xiumin-ah?" Jihyo says while patting Xiumin on his back.

"N-nothing. I just want to meet my bestfriends. Why? Couldn't I?" he said while furrowing his eyebrows towards a certain figure and frown at their intertwined fingers. He make a blur face towards the figure and show Jihyo a quizzical look.

Upon seeing  Xiumin's face, Jihyo mutter an  "Owh forgot to say. Xiumin, this is Sasha, the new girl Sasha, this is Xiumin, my best friend." She beam a smile while Sasha nod her head.

Xiumin eyed this Sasha girl up and down, when he feels that this girl is OKAY he nod his head then move his attention back to Jihyo. "Jihyo you wouldn't believe this...." Xiumin start, tugging on Jihyo's hands and intertwined their fingers together while talking about..anything!! Trying his best to left Sasha out from him and Jihyo's world.

And of course Sasha doesn't notice about it or she just doesn't give a about it, so after they arrived at the cafeteria, the three of them get their lunches and walk towards their table despite a protest from Xiumin because lunch are how he show people in school that Jihyo belong to him and only him, no boys nor girls are allowed.

After their intense lunch (Xiumin thinks), they head towards their class, Jihyo try to bid a goodbye towards the pouting Xiumin but no avail.

They both are in front of Jihyo's class door.

"Xiumin, you really need to leaveor else you'll be late.." Jihyo coax, Xiumin whine. "Its unfair! Why do you have to be in class 2?!" Xiumin pout again, stomping his feet like a little child, Jihyo chuckle and bite her lips, she knows what Xiumin want every time he complain about their separated class. 

Xiumin still stand straight in front of Jihyo's class door and he won't move until Jihyo give him what he wants, what they promise to, then he feels a soft lips on his cheeks, he heartily smile, his heart flutter and his stomach is full with warm feelings inside, he close his eyes trying to savour those feelings of plump lips own by his favourite girl.

The kiss last for a few seconds,then Jihyo pull herself back, blushing a deep scarlet of red, embarass by the kiss she gave, its not like she is embarass ed in a bad kind of side, she is just shy with all of her classmates watching her affectionately kissing Xiumin.

"And they said they aren't together," one of Jihyo's classmates comment and wailed at the same time, feeling dejected. Xiumin chuckle while Jihyo puff her cheeks. It takes a while for Jihyo to say "we're not together!!" as if she were thinking of something , hearing that make Xiumin's heart dropped a bit, he fake a smile and said; "yeah we're not together we are just best friends" he pat Jihyo's shoulder and walk away, he really,desperately want to change that verse to "we're together". Kick the 'not' away.

Xiumin hurtfully retreat to his own classroom, ignoring every attempt that his heart says to him. Missing the hurt looks on Jihyo's face.

***

Xiumin comes home feeling extremely dejected, why?! because...

Xiumin scrunched his nose and make a disgusting face towards the one and only, his true enemy after plushie and cute animals. BAOZI. That lovely made of bread with chicken curry as a filling, that delectable, taste full of very sweet rich milk and a hint of honey. Oh!! That delicious but devilicious sweet curry steamy buns, he inhaled the sweet scent and feels his stomach grumbled saying that it's hungry and it needs to have those steamy buns.

Xiumin walk silently and carefully, hide himself below the table, crouch down so no one can see him, roll down like a buffalo until he arrive, when he arrives at his 'destination' he mentally do a chicken dance, then he stretch his arm carefully not to make any noise. "Ehm."

'Shit!' Xiumin mutter under his breath.

He raise his head a little and smile innocently at his mama, he stretch a really cute smile, while take one of the steamy buns then bolted towards his own room, dodjing his mother attempt to smack him. While he were running towards his own room he could hear his mom yelled/cursed at him ^_^!!

With baozi full on his mouth he started to text jihyo,

to: JiMineHyo 3:31pm 

      Jihyo~~ah~~ 

Xiumin wait for awhile, eating his steamy buns, he look at his watch 3:33pm and thought 'what took her so long?". He mutter under his breath, he wait again after a couple of minute before frowning and text Jihyo again.

to: JiMineHyo

    Jihyo!!! hello Jihyo!!! 

He text another word to Jihyo and another until a beep produce in his phone, he open the message logo and smile at the display name, he open the text;

from: JiMineHyo

       Xiu!! what's wrong? *~* 

to: JiMineHyo

       what took you so long to answer my text??

from: JiMineHyo

        I'm in my bathroom, I couldn't hear the msg tune sorry >< 

to: JiMineHyo

        Are you still in your bathroom?

from: JiMineHyo

        Hmm, no. I'm on my way to wear my cloth, why? 

to: JiMineHyo

        nothing.

The conversation didn't stop there, Xiumin and Jihyo always, like always, spend 30 minutes just to text each other although they have met at school, it's their routine. 

Xiumin lay on his bed with a goofy smile plastered on his face, he always did this when he ended their phone called, he will imagined, that he and Jihyo are a couple that just ended their phone called, which is what he daydream about almost everyday. Typical sad Xiumin's fantasy, imaginary life, a.k.a getting friendzoned.

Xiumin know his feeling for Jihyo is love, its not just a typical crush but its love , the feeling is just... like you want to spend your entire life with the said person. And he, Xiumin, have been showing his love towards Jihyo more than once, she should have notice it, but being the clueless, oblivious and thick headed she is, she does not. There's once Xiumin brought Jihyo to the infamous love park where only lover are in there and he tried, the keyword is tried to confess his feelings there, but Jihyo being the oblivious girl she is, thank him for bringing her there because she has an assignment to do about that park but too shy to go there alone. Seriously what's wrong with her teacher?.

Xiumin needs to do something to have Jihyo, to turn the word best friends to lovers, to embrace her as his lover not friend, to snuggle and cuddle with her as a lover not as a friend, to do everything with her as a lover not best friend, to carve his name in her heart and Xiumin is desperate. Xiumin wanna cry T*T.

At that time where Xiumin is bawling his eyes out for his love misfortune, his phone suddenly beep, he reach for his phone, switch it on, then open the message.

The next morning is like the usual typical lazy morning, because Hello, saturday!! Students like xXiumin and Jihyo tempt to just lie on their bed until they feels like want to get up. Jihyo phone beep indicating that a message is in, she unlock her phone and open the new message, she squinted her eyes to read the message, 

from: xiuxiu ~ 8:26am 

        Let's meet at the park, I have something to say.

Jihyo text back an 'okay' then she goes to her bathroom to take a short shower.

Xiumin sigh for the umpteenth time, the news has come and he doesn't know how to tell it to Jihyo, will she cry? Or smile? "I hope she'll cry" Xiumin dejectedly says. Checking his appearance in the mirror, he sigh again.

Jihyo is already there in the park when Xiumin arrive, she sits on one of the swings, looking teribbly cute and bored, Xiumin walk towards Jihyo with his cold facade but inside in his heart is a nerve wreck, when he arrived right in front of Jihyo, he closed his eyes.

Jihyo stare at Xiumin figure, wondering what's wrong with him. She tilt her head a little then mutter; "Xiumin? What's wrong?"

"I'm moving" Xiumin blurt out.

Jihyo blink her eyes a few times tried to digest the word that xiumin said towards her.

Feeling heavy in the heart, Jihyo open first, "where?," she ask still looking straight at Xiumin's figure.
"Paris," he said low like a whisper, Jihyo heavily breath, she feels like crying, but she control it by take a really deep breath.

"T..that's great!!" she feign a smile, "you've always wanted to go to Paris, right? To learn all of those sweets, that you love to eat!" She says brightly, too bright. 

"Oh look at the time, I need to go!! Mom is going to kill me if she knows that I sneaked out!" She stand up from her swings, looking straight into xiumin eyes and brokenly she smile then mutter; "uh..goodbye."  with wobbly legs she left the park, leaving a confuce / heart broken Xiumin.

Saying that Xiumin is sad, yes he is, he sad that he need to leave his hometown, his friends and his family but what make his heart broke into a million pieces is... Jihyo ....Jihyo is happy for him to leave. 

They are on their last night out, because the next day Xiumin will fly to Paris.

They are on a mat that they lay on the freshly cut grass, gazing on the star that twinkle every now and then, Xiumin sneekily stare at Jihyo, Jihyo has shut her eyes while feeling those night breeze, smiling contently.

"Hyo-ah," Xiumin mutter, Jihyo just hum, saying that she's listening, " Will you..will you miss me?" 

Jihyo chuckle a little, "Of course Xiumin ah, I will miss you everyday.." hearing those sincere confession, Xiumin flaters a bit.

"Then why won't....then.. why are you so happy?" Xiumin ask remembering the past few days, where only laughter and happy smile comes and graze on Jihyo's lips. "Hmm..I'm just happy that you get to reach your dream," Jihyo says with a fond smile plastered on her lips, "Do you remember the first time we met? You are that chubby boy that love to eat so much, I remember that time when you scarily eyes my lunch, and I need to share it with you because you stare at me," Xiumin cheeks turn pink a little, feeling embarassed, "and do you remember that time when teacher ask us to read our dream place and you said that you want to go to Paris because..." Jihyo trailed off after that.

"Anyway I'm just happy that you will get a chance to explore Paris...ah...its must be exciting," she happily says, Xiumin stare straight into her eyes trying to find those sad eyes that he found the first time since he said he's going to move.

"What if I said I love you?" Xiumin blurted out, this take jihyo offguards she chuckle nervously and says "Don't be ridiculous," and that's it before silentness overcome them.

Jihyo is not happy, the happy smile, the calm gesture, the laughing sounds, its all a facade. An act so that no one knows how she feels about it, so no one know that she's been in love with her bestfriend, its not a taboo to fall in love with your bestfriend its not, but.. she's afraid to know the aftermath if she says the 3 words, she's afraid to ruin the lovely atmosphere that they created, she's afraid to lose Xiumin. And that's enough of a reason why she stop herself from saying those 3 lovely words.


 

author note:

i don't know what i write i think its plotless because i don't know!!!!!

anyway sorry its not what you guys ask but my mind is flooded with FINAL EXAM...FINAL EXAM...FINAL EXAM

OMYGOSHH i'm 17 and SPM IS NEARING.

anyway upvote, subscribe and comment.

i think this story is not finish yet?? but....nah....