jihyoxsuho

Various Jihyo's one-shots stories

There once lived a poor boy.

A poor, but very dependant and smart boy, living without parents.

No matter how hard life was to him or how hard the problems hit him right on the face, he will just be patience and do his best to sort things out by himself without relying on anyone. He's poor, but that didn't stop him from being tough.

The poor boy wanted to study, therefore he sold various objects he created on his own with junks from door to door, to pay for his school fees. Of course, he never complained.

 

♦♦♦

 

One day, he was feeling thirsty and too tired to even walk to the main pipes that was 4 kilometers away from where he was. He still have the bread from yesterday, but all he wanted that time was water.

So he did what his mind told him to, he knocked on the door of the closest house he can reach. No one was home. He went to the next house, only to get yelled at. Then the next house, where he got shoved away for being smelly. He almost gave up, but decided to try one more time and went to the next house.

Three knocks were all it took for the door to swung open and he was stunned to see a beautiful young girl at the doorstep.

The girl, her smile was as bright as the sun. Her eyes, they were shining.

The poor boy asked the girl for a glass of water and promised to pay her back.

"Here," the girl said, voice as sweet as honey. She offered him a huge glass of warm water. He drank the water and thanked the girl, he asked, "What can I do for you to pay you back?"

The girl shook her head gently. "You don't have too, it's just a glass of water."

The poor boy was grateful to ever met the beautiful girl, "Can I, at least know your name?"

"I'm Jihyo," she replied. "Song Jihyo."

And the boy promised himself to never ever forget the beautiful girl with a golden heart.

 

♦♦♦

 

Years passed by. The girl, who became a woman, fell ill and was diagnosed with lung cancer. That time, it was a complicated condition to treat. Many experienced doctors were baffled at her condition.

Until one day, Dr. Suho, a renowned specialist was called in by the hospital to examine her. He visited the hospital where she was admitted to learn the complicated condition. As he entered her room, Dr. Suho immediately recognized the woman.

Dr. Suho used all his knowledge and experiences to seek for the cure, not sleeping for weeks and going back and forth to the hospital then to his lab then back to the hospital for few weeks. He only took a break when he really couldn't resist keeping his eyes open anymore.

 

♦♦♦

 

After so many months, the woman was officially cured, thanks to Dr.Suho. Everyone praised the doctor.

Even though the woman was grateful to be cured, she was worried about the hospital bill. Knowing that her past illness was hard to cure and now that she's healthy, she was sure the cost is high, and she was not a wealthy woman.

Without her knowing, Dr.Suho told the hospital to send the bill to him as he would pay for it.

After done with the payment, he wrote a short letter and sent it to the woman by the help of the nurse. By the time the letter reached her, Jihyo thought that the letter was the bill. Fearfully, she unfolded the letter at the same time the nurse said;

"Your bill is canceled, Miss Song."

The nurse told her with a smile as soon as she saw the look on Jihyo's face.

Her eyes filled with tears, shone with happiness as she felt touched, thankful and at the same time, grateful. Not because of what the nurse said, but because of what was written on the letter.

On the A4 paper, with a beautiful handwriting, there were words that says-

 

 

 

Your bill was paid years ago with a glass of water :)

 

 


being kind and sincere with your kindness results you to accept double the kindness and sincerity :)
What theme should I write next? King themed? Football themed?
Suggest your idea on the comment box!

Subscribe, comment & upvote!
— blacksodadrink_

.