Chapter 8

I Love You Bestfriend

"So, far away from here there was once a palace ruled by a hindu king. This king was very religious and wanted his daughter to marry a hindu prince. Unfortunately, the princess fell in love with prince of an other cast, muslim. Hindu and muslims have a bad past, and their revalry is well known. When her father found out about her little affair, he ordered the muslim prince to sacrifice his life for the princess to be happy. If not the kind threatened to keep the princess locked forever. Being in love, the young prince agreed. He rode off to this place you all are seated at and prepared for his death. What he didn't know was that the princess was aware of this, and had snuck out the palace to save him. As she jumped she yelled his name loudly. But it was too late he already had jumped of this very edge. Surprisingly the last words from his mouth was the princess's name. Her name echoed three times and then it was quiet. She smiled and jumped after him, yelling out his name too. So that his name echoed three times. Both of them died with their last word being their lovers name. Since then this became lovers point. Where lovers would come and yell names of people they love. Is it echoes three times its true. Now go ahead try!''

 

 

Aww thats so sad, but atleast the king didn't get to rule over his daughters life.

She died with the one she loved. So soppy and cliche` right? Thats just how i am.

 

''So whose name you'll gonna yell?'' Asked Dew, as she stood beside me on the railing.

 

Yeah whose name? Kim? what if she yelled yam's name? and yam?? AHHH what the heck I DUNNO.

A/N: again and again short chapter hehehe sorry. :p