Chapter 6

I Love You Bestfriend

''Okay children gather up!, You're gonna get exactly 2 hours of packing up all your stuff, for the camping trip, yes we're going to camp. There's an echo point around 30 minutes away from here. Its already 7 pm so we'll leave sharp at 9. We'll cook our own food there and you will all set up your tents. They are all big enough for the 6 of you'll and i don't want any naughty stuff going around okay?. Now get going! A tent is already in each of your rooms pack up other stuff in small haversacks or bags that you've carried. Don't forget flashlights and a pair of clothes for the next day and other supplies.We'll take care of the food. Meet me back here at sharp 9 oh and one more thing wear sneackers no slippers! we might hike and there's a lot to walk and bunch of other activities for next morning. Now go disperse if you're late, You're left behind.

 

 

Camping? Wow love camps!.

''Excited? Dew asked poking me with her elbow.

I just laughed and nodded.

''What the is she doing around with yam?.'' Asked puey.

''Aus shhhhhhhhh, And she-she likes yam sh-she th-thinks she's t-the o-ne.'' I half whispered.

Puey and Dew  widened their eyes in surprise. Of course they we're rooting for kim and I to end up together in fact everyone in our gang were. Even though only Dew and Puey  knew about my secret crush on her. We we're always together Kim and I. We did everything together, She would never forget me. I was her first priority until now...

 

''Don't tell me she's forgetting you now?  I mean you two have always stuck with each other almost as if someone has glued you'll! Now, I hardly see her with you.'' Puey said.

I just nodded.

''Oh pie ,we're so sorry. Why don't you confess to her?.'' Dew asked.

My eyes shot up ''No.'' I stated.

 

''But pie what are you doing with kim in that group? i mean we didn't worry about you because where kim is you are safe and happy. Although that just doesn't seem to be there now.'' Puey asked me with concerned.

 

 ''I have A-austin. He's amazing. He's always there for me, Even though it's just two days passed he manages to make me feel good about my self. And every time kim ignores me austin seems to be there to lighten up my mood. Trust me there's nothing for you two to worry about. Now go! have fun, Or i'll kick your crazy butts.'' I said shoving them ahead.

They laughed. ''That's our girl.'' Yelled puey before joining his group.

 

A hand wrapped around my waist and an other hand around my eyes.

''Guess who?''  He whispered.

I giggled ''Austin?.''

Suddenly the hands around me dropped, Confused, I spun around only to face Kim, WAIT WHAT? Kim? I knew the hold didn't seem like kims but the voice was definitley aus. No matter what I knew kims voice better than my own. So it was not her who spoke.

 

I looked past kim and saw austin there shyly smiling. He held his hands up when he saw me and pointed towards kim saying it wasn't me she asked me to do it.

I nodded and looked back at kim boy is she mad?.

''So you recognize his voice already? And no it was kim although you we're expecting it to be austin.'' She said angrily.

''Kim wait whats gotten into you?  You know i would recognise your voicefrom anywhere in this world it wasn't you was it? it was austin.''

''Oh so she's aus now?'' Kim scoffs.

''Why are you being like this?.'' I pouted.

''Me? You're the one who is all around austin!'' She put an accusing finger at me.

''Oh is it kim? you can't stay with me for 10 minutes.''

''Please! 10 minutes is nothing. You're my bestfriend pie! Of course i can.''

''We'll see.'' I half whispered.

10 minutes? Lol who am i kidding?

''Kim! Could you hel me please help me with my packing?'' y yams voice rang in my ears.

''Be right there!'' Kim called back to her. and then turned towards me ''Hey, I'll be back in two minutes ok.?''

''Don't bother.'' I replied and walked away.

Thankfully austin was there was already waiting outside he gave me a bright smile and i waaved back to him.

 

[Kim's P.O.V]

''Hey. i'll be back in 2 minutes ok.?''

''Don't bother.'' Was all she replied before walking away from me.

Pie never walked away from me, What had i done.?

As i was turning around to meet yam, I saw  pie wave to austin ugh that bloody Austin.!

''Yeah tell me what you need.?'' I asked yam walking into the room.

''Oh nothing actually. I just wanted to spend time with you.'' she replied.

'' Serious yam? I was trying to talk pie ou there! '' Why would yam do that.?

''Oh im sure she can wait. Can't she.?'' She asked politely.

''Yeah i hope so.'' I whispered.

 

10 Minutes.10 Minutes alone with me was all she asked for. Why i couldn't give her that? Leave 10, I could barely give her 2 minutes. All my life i stuck with her and now I don't have to minutes with my bestfriend.?

'' I 'll be back i gotta speak to coach ok?.'' I lied.

I ran back outside to where i expected pie to be she was there but she wasn't alone.

And then i felt something i have never before, I felt my heart break into millions of pieces.

No, not because she was with austin it was because she was crying. And this time it wasn't my shoulder what was there to comfort her or to wipe her tears. It was austin why? why was she crying? and more importantly, why didn't she come to me?.

Because you were busy with yam said other part of me.

Oh god pie whats wrong with her.?

I couldn't pull my eyes away from them.She just kept on crying and crying. He kept trying to comfort her and tell her soothing words but she seemed to cry aven more. What happened? what was so sudden?

 

Before i could judge my actions or try to stop my self from doing something stupid, I was already across the lobby into the woods where the two of them were standing.

I pulled austin away from her and wrapped my arms around pie.

Securely.

She instantly responded to my touch so damn weird she was still crying her tears soaking my shirt but i didn't give a damn i just pulled her even more closer. For a moment she was stiff but seemed to relaxed.

''Pie whats wrong?'' I whispered to her lifting her chin up.

She was too stubborn she wouldn't look.

When she finally did her eyes held into mine she was my bestfriend and i was supposed to be there no matter what.

"Kim let me go.'' she finally answered . Although that wasn't what i expected.

''Not until you tell me, No.''

She was about to answer when she was cut off by and angry yam!

''Oh,so this is who your coach is?.'' She asked.

I let go of pie and went and placed myself beside yam. I can't loose yam No can do . She was the one.

''No i just saw pie crying on the way so, I was just comforting her. Its nothing, Its all fine now.'' I replied with a smile.

''So let's go then?'' Yam asked me.

I nodded and turned to follow her. But before that, I had to take one last look at pie. made a wide 'O' as if she believed what i had just done.

Whe she met my gaze, she turned away and austin along with her.

A/N: I didn't update yesterday sorry! :P maybe i will update one more later sorry for my english haha i was just learning you know? haha thankyou!. :)