Chapter 3

I Love You Bestfriend

"Land land land" I spoke drinking my surroundings and making sure i don't miss any land.

''There! Looks like a beach" cmon!"Austin dragged me again.

"But the sand is golden" I whinned.

"Thats why its a golden owl smart "

"Hmm point"

And we started looking around us there was sand everywhere man! How the hell can i find an owl? Just hope it falls outta the sky not on my head though.

I looked up i know im a little bit crazy.

"Austin found it!" I said pointing at the huge lampost.

"Woah so you just randomly decide to look up and find the damn thing in the beach?"  He asked.

"No dear thats how pie works. I expected it fall outta the sky and tried to look up and bam,I see the shiny goldden eagle"I said.

Austin just stared at me wide opened.

"I hope you know your crazy" He said.

"So i have been told."

"Expected darling expected anyways now concentrate how the hell are we supposed to get that thing down? youre too short to even jump and try and i can't reach other its like 2-3 feet above my level also!" Austin said.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"We can climb?" He suggested.

"No i'll slip and you don't think you can climb." I said raising my brow.

"Of course i can ,im just afraid of heights"he blushed aww cute.

"We can just throw coconuts?" I suggested.

This time he din't reply.He just fell down on the sand laughing really hard.

"What? I was being serious!" I said showing off a little bit of anger.

"Hahaha I-" He paused looked at the coconut tree and back at the pole "I might actually take you up for this thats the only way."

"Told you! told you! told you!." I sang while doing a little bit of crazy dance.

By the time i finished austin was already returning with a basket full of coconuts!.

"How?" I gasped.

"It was below the tree only i think its a set-up were supposed to use these if i were here with some sane person i doubt i would ever figure this out " He grinned.

"Yeah right sane person thank me for being insane." I said proudly.

"Oh shutup and now throw."

And thats how we wasted half an hour we just kept tossing the coconuts and not onece did it touch the owl.

Okay pie concentrate with all my power I flung the coconut and YAY! it knocked down the owl! I quickly went to where it dropped but when i return i dropped it again.

Austin was lying on the ground and the coconut i threw beside him.

I died there and there laughing so hard that i could explode the coconut flew back down and hit austin's head!.

"God pie! its not funny the damn coconut curse you woman!."He replied rubing his temples and tried getting up.

I couldn't stop this was hilarious i mean its not everyday you see a coconut fall on a gusy head do you?.

"Haha Aus i wish i could tape this!" I said between my laughter.

" now get up and lets get going."

On our way back austin still kept massaging his temples while i was constantly laughing i couldn't seemed to stop.

We returned back seing ashtona and micah already there and a couple of other members from the teams but there was no winner yet.

"Wheres kim?" I asked still laughing What you though stopped?.

"No idea why are you laughing so much?" Asked ashton.

"Care to the honours?" I asked austin winking

"Pie here threw a coconut at my head." Austin said pouting.

"What?!"

Both ashton and micah burst out laughing the three of us couldn't seem to stop after that.

"Guys enough its not that funny." Austin said he was the only one who didn't join us.

"Hey guys why everyones laughing?" Asked yam Ugh that voice i instantly stop.

Austin looked up with me with understanding  before anyone could say anything i told the to follow me and report to coach thats were done.

"Team divergent here coach" I said.

"Hey pie im the captain here darling let me speak ok?."

I didn't say anything just fisted my hands and moved away.

Kim saw that but she didn't say anything wow kim so much for being a bestfriend.

"2nd place team divergent!" coach announced.

Woah we came second? who was the first then? I wondder.

The fianl results are out Team food was first yeah team food apparently everyone in that group love food we were second team and team whisper was third i actually liked the name it was juliean's idea.

"Okay now go back to your rooms or where ever and meet me back here for dinner ok? you have an hour." Coach announced.

On my way back to the room i couldn't help but remember what i saw there earlier and why i ran away now it made sense why kim switched beds.

The six of us sat on a table and played the game of cards and then truth or dare.

"Dare" Choose kim.

"I dare you to kiss yam" said ashton.

WHAT NO NO NO WHY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

" Ibet you won't" Challenged ashton.

Kim just smirked and turned around to face yam she cupped her cheeks and kissed her okay not a proper full kiss just a peck but still that didn't stop my blood from boiling.

Austin was sitting next to me and offered his hand under the table i dug my nails deep into his skin and didn;t even realise!

"Oh god im so sorry" I whispered to him.

"Shutup its fine" Austin replied flashing me a huge smile.

"Okay your turn pie truth or dare?" asked micah.

"Dare"

"I dare you to-"

There was a knock on the door which made us all jump

"Guys coach is calling everyone cmon!"Someone called out oh an hour already passed?.

Dinner was the same as the lunch we all satt and chatted  i met my gang until it was time for bed we were supposed to wake up at 5am for trekking and me being a lazy sleeper couldn't manage that having a proper nights sleep.

Just as the lights were about to go out i realise how wrong i was.

"AAA!!!" Yelled Yam.

"Whats wrong?" all of us got up and asked her in confusion.

"I-i-i-im scared of the dark  I-ca-can't sleep alone if its dark!" She stammered.

Seriously what are you four?.

"Guys you'll sleep i'll shift my bed a little towards yam's"Kim said.

"Okay thanks kim!" Said micah and ashton before going to sleep.

"Its ok"Whispered kim she was trying to calm yam down she was already sharing half of her bed with her and holding her ing obsessed .

I OULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SHE WAS ING WITH HER! ING HOLDING HER! RIGHT BESIDE ME! THIS ING GIRL YOU STUPID !.

I got up trying to keep the tears inside and rushed out of the room not caring about getting caught i just needed to get away thats all i needed right now.

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE BAD WORDS HAHA IM JUST MAKING PIE JEALOUS HERE WITH KIM HEHEHE HOPE YOU GUSY ENJOY IT! :D