Chapter 4

I Love You Bestfriend

"Hey pie Hold up!" I didn't stop i didn't give my reason to stop.

"Pie baby please."

Baby?.

"Why are you doing this kim?" I whispered to my self.Still running.She didn't have to come after me she had the yam with her.

I hered her near ! run fast! I muttered.

But before i could pick up some speed, Kims hand caught hold of mine and spun me around.It was all so sudden that i bumped right into her .For the first time i thank myself for being so short I didn't need to meet her eyes.It was one thing to drown in them but it was another to not be able to lie to her especially when she look me in the eye.

Who knew only my luck was only this short?.

Kim then lifted up my chin forcing me to meet her gaze. I didn't realise that i was crying till she wiped my tears making me blush lightly her brown eyes were furrowed together and her smiley face now held a frown because of me! I love her smile.

"Pie? W-whats wrong?" Kim stammered.

"Please kim leave me i need some space." I whispered.

"No."

"Kim please let me go."

"Never pie never." She finished and pulled me closer wrapping her arms around me.

It was the best feeling on earth there is nothing in the world i would trade for this hug. Sadly it was just a hug for her.For me? no words could express it. I know its just a hug not even a kiss but thats what happens when youre inlove.Its just is like that.Despite of being mad at her and feeling useless and lonely i felt butterflies dancing around like crazy my heart already on an overdrive! but the wierd thing is,Kims heart was beating just as fast.Why?.

(FLASHBACK)

When im going to the room last last night I heared kim and yam laughing LAughing? Why? Being the annoying impatient i am i peeked in the door making sure i was quiet.

There infront of me kim was kneeling down holding yams hand and giggling along with her then suddenly they seemed to be lost in each others eyes.Then kim pulled yam closer -WAS SHE GOING TO KISS HER? . She pecked her lips and then moved on to her cheeks slowly placing kisses on either side of her face. Then she whispered something to her.

I ran out i whispered to my self no no no.

I reached a huge tree and sank towards the ground burying my face into my palms.

"Pie? are you alright?" I heared austin.

I looked up yep it was him

"I-I saw that you ran out after seing them is you like him? " He asked me.

'That obvious?'' I asked.

He nodded.

''I loved her i've loved her forever it's hard it's so hard austin.''

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Hey pie! your heart is beating like crazy!''

"Mhhhmm.''

Then there was a comfortable silence.My inquistive mind just neede to know why the hell was kims heart beating so fast? Before i could stop myself the words were already out.

''Your heart is not beating at any normal rate either.'' I put an accusing finger at her chest.

''Ha ha I honestly don't know why.'' she replied.

I looked up deep into her irresistible brown eyes. The only way to know the truth Yep she wasn't lying. I quickly put my head back down not being able to hold her gaze any longer.

''So it's because of yam?''

''Yam ohh pie i don't know how to explain it she-she's just so beautiful and perfect. I have a feeling that she's the one Pie!. I think she is. She makes me feels so happy and soppy and romantic i just wanna wrap her in my arms and be with her the entire day!  I really like her pie. I really do. What do you think about her ha?.''

I-I couldn't speak.More less breathe she was the one? already? i felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces even though it was already broken it just seemed to fall apart by every passing second. I wasn't crying anymore.There was nothing to cry about.I was a fool to think I had a chance with her and wait for her.I don't knwo how many years have passed?, 8? Maybe 9.Thats how long i've loved Kimhan Burnaphan for. And thats how long i hide my feelings for her anyways not like it would make a difference.Yam was pretty might i add tall,beautiful,charming,real skinny,perfect lips and a nerd.