Chapter 5

I Love You Bestfriend

Im just a short hopeless annoting who was not a nerd yeah i got good grades and all but not an A* I was one of the popular click so of course kim wouldn't fall for me.She was everything im not. Except for a bimbo. That didn't wanna be.

''PIE- EEATH TO!'' Kim said shaking me.

''I-I-I really think i should go back inside.'' I almost stammered.

''Gosh pie stop it. Stop acting like this!. What have i done? Why are you being so distant from me! I'm your bestfriend. That counts for something.''

''Kim you and yam would make a great couple-'' I said forcing the words out with the best fake smile i could currently plaster on my face ''When you will ask her out? If you are that is''

''Tomorrow. We're going to watch the sunset right? I think that would be the best and most perfect moment. Wouldn't it?.''

I nodded not trusting the words that would come out of my mouth.

Just when we were heading back to the room the most annoying voice in the planet spoke.

''Kim! you scared me where did you go of to?.'' Asked Yam.

''I -uh nothing Im here now lets go.'' She said and took yam by her hand and led her inside. She walked right past me without sparing me a glance, Thank you kim for never forgetting me. Or choosing an other girl over me Yay!.

''Wanna take a walk?'' A comforting voice asked.

Despite of everything I managed a smile. Austin was just so caring.

''Thank you.'' I whispered.

We just walked and walked in silence for 15 minutes when he finally spoke.

''Are you okay?.''

''Okay?.'' I asked ''I don't know what that means.''

''You're really strong pie you should know that.'' He replied.

''Strong?'' I scoffed ''What makes you say so?.''

''The fact that you have loved your bestfriend forever and still been able to be beside her without warning her about how the only reason for your tears and multiple heartbreaks is her. Just one person. How you manage to help her with her love life when you can barely even stand the thought of her with some other girl. How you are always there for her no matter what. How you don't get mad at him for leaving you alone or forgetting about you. How you let him hurt you every single day but still be her bestfriend. How you keep everything inside you even though its killing you everyday. And most of all, How you manage to smile and keep your head up. You're a strong girl, Pie Kim is crazy to not see that.''

I smiled.

A real smile.

Austin was just so sweet.

''Thankyou austin. All this means a lot to me it makes me feel special you make me feel like some bad who is in control of everything you make me feel powerful but thats not me. Its all a plaster.''

''Thats what you think but there is not one i've met who can hold their life together with a smile even though its already torn apart believe me youre one heck of a girl.''

''Aww someon's being all mushy!.'' I teased '' Is it because of the coconut?.''

I stuck out my tongue at him like a five year old kid.

'' Ha ha Funny.''

''Gods you want me to throw a coconut at your head? And see how it feels? i'll bet you go crazier than you already are.'' He said.

''Hmm then i should fill my form for the mental hospital you know they're really crowded these days? A lot of mentals!.'' I replied its was true!.

He started laughing '' Like i said you're crazy! ''

''Thankyou austin if it weren't for you I would've drowned myself in my own tears. Oh and for the record. I don't know how to swim.''

''You what?. And don't mention it always here for you.'' he completed.

''I have barely known you for a day just try not to turn out to be a psycho killer who likes killing teenagers ok?'' I told him.

'' I'll try not to. Maybe I might just be a psycho killer .''

Guys tomorrow im not sure that i can update because i have a practice and sorry for the short chapters hehehe comment if you wanna change the character names THANKYOU!. :)