Chapter 2

I Love You Bestfriend

"Hey where were the two of you?" Asked austin.

"Uh nothing man,just helping her unpack and we got caught and lectured for being late so.." Replied Kim.Lying of course he was.I would have known even if i wouldn't have caught them having fun.

"I'll be right back,please excuse me." I said .Shooting austin a don't-worry-im-fine look.

I got up i was ready to leave before a hand stopped me.I could recognise that firm grip from anywhere, only one person could be so careful with me,Kim.

"what's wrong?." she asked me her breathtaking brown eyes piercing right into my heart.

"Nothing just going to yam." I replied. I didn't lie,It was just the half of the truth.

She knew that i was lying but just sighed and pulled away, taking a sit beside Yam.Oh joy.

"Hey guys!"

"What's wrong pie? you look upset,did you cry?" Asked austin.

"I no,no whats gotten into you'll?" I replied.

"Oh please pie,we know you better than you know yourself!" said Micah.

"Where's Kim anyways?" Ask austin.

"With Yam"I tried hahrd not to reply bitterly,but micah seemed to understand the problem already.

"Are they together or something?" Asked austin.

I Chuckled

"God knows whats going on with her? ask her later if you want" I replied.

"Chuck so tell me how are your groups treating you?" asked ashton.

"Just fine! I actually love mine,no offence to any of you but im actually having fun although it would be great if we were together! But its time to make new friends,and its pretty awesome." Said Micah.

" I agree with her" Said austin and all the others nodded their heads.

" The games will be fun." I stated evily."we are all againts eachother."

The entire table burst out laughing YES this would be epic.

"Everyone return back to your groups the games will begin."

Everyone said their goodbyes and just when i was ready to leave someone pulled me from behind.And crushed me into hug.

"Take care pie im here for you okay? no doubt it was julieane she and austin were the only ones to know about my deep secret.

I hugged her back " I love you Julieane thankyou."

"Thankyou?" She scoffed giving me i light slap.

"Ain't nobody got time for thankyou's girl were bestfriends for a reason!" I laughed.

No matter what? juliean could just lightendup my mood.

I returned back to my tabele only to see kim and Yam holding hands under the table.

Sly kim very sly.

" Okay so our first game is going to be treasure hunt The 10 of you groups divide yourself into 2 -2 each of you 3 pairs from each group will be handed a envelope.

The envelope will be contain a clue.Decode it and find the 3 items that it asks you too if by mistake you find an object that isn't your list you should put it back from where you found it and carry on with your task.

Once you find all the three objects you will return back here and wait for your team to complete, the winning team will be the one to first return.And the entire team should be there not just 2 or 4.Understand? Now pair of yourselves and come here to collect your envelopes as per your group names are called out.

"Kim will y-" Before i could even ask kim...

"Yam will yoube my partner?"

There goes nothing.

"you were saying something pie?"

"No,no lets just win this!"

Faking a big smile.I fist bumping kim.

"Pie you mind coming with me?" Asked austin.

" Of course not!" Well thats sure got me in a better mood.

"Okay now ready set go!"And boom all of us rushed out into the woods.

I opened the envelope with austin beside me.And read it out loud.

" I am the reason you are breathing but sadly i've been cut down."

"Got it trees!" Said Austin.

"Genius" I replied.I rolled my eyes "Look around you there are trees everywhere."

"Oh" He replied blushing.

"Now what" I replied.

"Is there nothing else?" He asked me.

"Nope" I replied the paper on the other side for clues.

"Wait were in the forest right? That means the trees are everywhere  but this says sadly i've cut down which means we have to look for a part in this area which has really less trees.Or no trees at all"

"Okay i take my sarcastic back comment back," I said obviously impressed.

He just chuckled.

"What are we looking for anyways?"

"A golden owl thats what is written in the bottom,"

"Golden,its easy come lets go" Austin said and pulled me further down.