Chapter 1

I Love You Bestfriend

Pie (POV)

"Woke up sleepy ! we're here!" Kim woke me up well lets put it as- banged me against the bus window and poured water on me.

I groaned, opening my eyes.

"" I muttered.After slapping her hard on her face ,no one dares to wake me up from my sleep except,Kimhan Burnaphan

"Aww c'mon Pie, i didn't mean to you know that!."

"Yeah right" I replied, rolling my eyes.

She started chuckling,like i said.

 

"Okay children! Grab your bags and i want your asses out of this bus within 5 minutes and no more." Coach brown yelled.

Instantly everyone started rushing out.Yep coach brown just had the effect.

"Urgh" I groaned again,thanks to my amazingly short physique of 5"2' I could barely reach my bags.

"I'll get it shorty" Kim teased.

Of course she would tease me, that bloody annoying was 6"2' a whole foot taller than me! Kim was my bestfriend i mean, she is in the popular click.

Hopping of the bus, all the students surrounded coach for the attendance.

"Kimhan Burnaphan"

"Right behind you coach!" She yelled

"Pie Mindara"

"Right beside me and behind you coach" Kim yelled back for me

"Are you Ms Mindara,Tina?" Coach asked.

"No sir" She replied chuckling. This girl I rolled my eyes.

And the list went on and on... There were total 60 students. All were 16 except for me, of course.

Well that is the due to my birth-date 26th December. While anyone else from my grade turned 16 before December only! right?.

"Okay children listen up! I'm going to dived you all in groups of 6-3 boys and 3 girls.You have to participate in all of these activities! the six of you will stay, eat and play together. But there are some games which need to be played in pairs of two, two girls two boys or one girl one boy, I don't want gossiping sessions while playing or do i want to discussion about pokemon,Understand?"

There were bunch of "Aww man" 'No" and "Seriously?"

"Now when i call out your names,you will go and stand accordingly with your groups..After all the groups are called  out,you will select two captains one captain and one vice captain.Then you will decide you group name and come here and register yourself, and i don't want any one switching,understand?"

Okay, that made me object too,NO SWITCHING?

Group 1: Jane,Eboy,Nerd,

Group 2: Knoon,Juliane,Dew

Group 3: Kim,Pie,Ashton,Austin,Micah.Yam

Dammit,Eboy wouldn't be in my group. Eboys is one of my close friends we all have this group, like you know? study and hang out kind off thing.Our group has Kim,Yam,Nerd,Jane,Knoon,Dew,Fern and me! my girl besstfriend is yam.

And so on went the names.Seriously I didn't know any of them except Kim! This can't be happening. Kim and i strode off to out group.

" Hi" I squeaked.

"Hello" Replied Micah .

"Ash" Replied Ashton

"Hello Darling" Replied Austin

"Oh' Im Kim"

So everyone wass kind of cool,not bad...

"Alright what about the captains?'' I asked

"Let's vote" i said

"Austin" "Austin" "Austin" and "Kim" "Kim" "Kim" were the replies

"So then its settled? Mel is the captain, And kim vice?"Micah Asked us to maek sure.Everyone nodded a yes

"What about the name?" Ashton asked

"Monkey mania" "Holly Molly" "Minions" and the game war began.They names were so wierd.I kept quiet and just then I got the perfect name!.

"Divergent?"

All 5 pairs of eyes glanced up at me.Actually glanced down.

"Woah Pie that's perfect!"

"Agreed"

"Love it!"

I know this chapter was kinda boring but well haha im sleepy now goodnite guys!