Chapter 7

I Love You Bestfriend

''Ouch!'' I yelled. And smacked Dew on the head for the millionth time.

''Sorry.'' She giggled.

I rolled my eyes although  i was very aware of the fact that she couldn't see.It was so dark and coach brown was making us walk for past 15 minutes. Out of which dew had stamped on me 30 times already!  Actually i don't blame her. It was dark soo scary you could freaking hear owls and the path was all boken up...we had to be careful.

We were on our way to the so called 'echo' point. All of us were paired in two's. W ehad the same group of pairs we formed for treasure haunt. Having austin beside me made me feel safer. Dew was with puey behind us who as well a little frightened.Damn he screamt  two times! it was hilarious. It was really hard to see anything around you so it was good since i didn't need to see Kim up to yam. But then again Dew really needed to improve her eyesight. Even though we carried flashlights we weren't allowed to use them just yet. Or coach threatened us walk alone ahead. Trust me its scary.

 

The path was narrow just enough for two people.

Suddenly there were streams of moonlight pouring through small gaps up above, the gaps which the trees could not cover. Before i could even take in my surroundings, the trees scattered revealing a beautiful spot from where the moon was seen clearly, big white and beautiful.

 

The sky was a shade of purple pink and violet. Gorgeous colors i tell you. My mouth remained open everything just surprised me so much. The air around me was chilling but pleasant as well. This was the most amazing moment of my life.

 

Maybe not just mine.

Everyone around me was quiet no one seemed to destroy this moment. Silence was good, today for the first time, silence felt good and comfortable. The place was just so inviting. I can't believe i was going to spend a night here! In this BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL place.

 

I looked up at austin. He held the same expression as mine. He was awestruck too.

Then he leant closer to me and whispered, careful not to destroy the silence.

''Who knew india was so beautful?''

I nodded my head in total agreement.

The silence was soon broken by our amazing coach sure i wanted to rip his head off  but that would result me getting killed before I could even strike.

''Okay chldren close your mouths. There are lots of insects here not kidding. Now be obidient children and form a circle around me sit down, and i shall tell you an old belief bout this place.''

Everyone did as he asked. I know its weird. However people from wilmount high loved story time. And if you're in a place like this, heck no one would miss it.

So sorry guys if its a short chapter hehehe i ran out of ideas im just typing here haha maybe i can update later? yea maybe.