RMB - 4

The Rivals meet the Best Friends

The two old rivals just finished their full course dinner at the huge dining area of the LEE’s Villa. They currently on the veranda enjoying the night view of the city while having one of hr finest wine that Byunghun bought from America. It was a nice dinner night for Minsoo if only Byunghun will stop bragging here and there. It slightly annoyed him until Byunghun begun to talk about someone he miss lately – Ahn Daniel.

 

Byunghun gently swirled the burgundy-coloured wine in his glass. Leaning back in his chair, he sipped it and looked at the man seated in the chair opposite him.

 

“If you don’t make a move soon, Minsoo, someone else will.” Receiving no answer to that, he went on. “Niel’s not particularly pretty, but there’s something intriguing about him especially those lips.” Another sip of wine. “If I didn’t have other business to occupy myself with, I might have considered him for myself. I’ve heard about him from Chanhee. He is from a good family, respectable. He has a good head on his shoulders; very polite. He seems to have the breeding and manners of the upper eli–”

 

“I don’t suppose Chanhee would appreciate such comments from you to another guy,” said Minsoo suddenly, feeling unable to keep listening to Ljoe talk about how supposedly suitable Niel might be for him.

 

Byunghun seemed to freeze in place. They stared at each other for a few silent moments; Byunghun almost willing Minsoo to speak on but Minsoo maintaining his silence.

 

Finally, Byunghun asked, “How did you know?”

 

“I have four eyes, Ljoe,” said Minsoo, dryly. “And there are benefits of reading newspaper everyday,” he added, In his line of work in sales, Minsoo monitors daily stocks and business articles. But deciding not to let Ljoe know that he read some entertainment articles about him too and it includes some rumours about Ljoe’s interest in another boy, it hadn’t occurred to him as a fact until now. And it has to be Neil’s bestfriend.

 

“I see.” Ljoe placed his wine glass on the table. “Well then, at least I can be frank with you.”

 

“Please do.”

 

“We have been big rivals during our High School days in TOP academy, Bang Minsoo or should I say CAP. It has been one of my unforgettable embarrassments in my entire life at the Ceremony and I’m a little bit bitter about it. But now, perhaps it is time we tried to be friends – given our current interests.”

 

“Our current interests?”

 

Byunghun raised an eyebrow. “Surely you are not ignorant of Chanhee and Daniel’s relationship?”

 

“I know they are best of friends since University and partners.”

 

“That they are. And do you think that either of our lovers would give up their friendship just because we don’t happen to get along that well?”

 

Our lovers? You presume much of my intentions, Ljoe.”

 

“I may not have four eyes like you, but I have two and they see things well enough, Minsoo. Perhaps you can fool others, but not me.” Byunghyun placed his elbows on the armrests of the chair and intertwined his fingers. “In any case,” he went on, not giving the other man a chance to argue the point, “it appears that we’d probably have to see even more of each other in all sorts of situations to come, and I shouldn’t like to irritate or disappoint my Chanhee by not getting along with a good friend’s other half.”

 

“Nor I,” said Minsoo. “But Niel is not ‘mine,’ and nor, I think, is Chanhee ‘yours,’ Ljoe.”

 

A obvious irritated look passed over Byunghun’s face. Then the famous rapper-composer tossed his blonde hair lightly and a smirk replaced the irritation. “CAP, CAP, CAP. You do underestimate me – and yourself.”

 

“What do you mean?” asked Minsoo, without a hint of curiosity or puzzlement in his face.

 

He really needs to loosen up a bit, thought Byunghun. Aloud, he said, “You don’t know? Come now, Minsoo… You and I are both men who usually – if not always – get what we want, either by hard work, circumstance or our own charms. We find our goals, aim and work towards them.”

 

“Niel and Chanhee are not goals that can be ‘got’ by mere hard work,” Minsoo said. “Or charm,” he added, seeing the words coming on Ljoe’s lips. “I do not believe either of them is the type to be so easily won.”

 

“Makes the chase all the more interesting,” said Byunghun, reaching for his wine glass again.

 

“Ljoe,” began Minsoo.

 

The other man threw him an irritated glance. “Don’t get all good and wise on me, Minsoo!” he snapped. Downing the little remainder of the wine, he replaced the glass on the table and looked straight at Minsoo. “I’ll have you know, Minsoo, that I’m not kidding about Chanhee. Not in the least. If you think he’s one of my flirtations or passing fancies, you’re wrong.”

 

Minsoo studied Byunghun for a while. “You really care for Chanhee?” he said, simply.

 

“Care?” cried Byunghun, with a dry laugh. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. “Let this be the first friendly confidence between us, Minsoo, and get this straight: I love Lee Chanhee.”

 

The sudden admission took Minsoo by complete surprise. The way Byunghun had been talking, he’d figured that the great LJOE was just quite keen on Niel’s bestfriend, but that rapper could really be in love with Chanhee.

 

“Surprised, are you?”

 

“I have to admit that I am.”

 

“I expected you to be.”  Byunghun leaned back once more, and closed his eyes, touching his fingers to his temples. “People know LJOE a rapper who is cool, cold and a playboy. But Ljoe is different from Byunghun. No one expects me to have just one heart, much less lose it to a certain guy. But I lost it anyway since I’m 5 years old. It’s hard to admit but it’s a big fact.

 

“Having lost my heart to him, I desire very much to win him not just a mere childhood friend or playmate but as a lover. And I am not a fool. I don’t in the least think that Chanhee is going to swoon at my feet and kiss me just because I declare that I love him. I’m well aware that Chanhee’s heart will require more than just words and gifts.  It will require a good deal of effort. And this, Minsoo,” – he pointed at Minsoo, then at himself – “this meeting is an effort in that direction.”

 

“So it would seem.”

 

“You can’t say it doesn’t make sense. I know – and I’m sure you know too – that Niel and Chanhee are the types who treasure friendship incredibly. Niel even more than Chanhee, I think, from what Chanhee has mentioned. It would either pain them or annoy them terribly if their boyfriends did not get along. So it would be in our best interest to start being friendly. It would make things easier on them, and the effort might impress them as well.”

 

Minsoo pushed up his glasses. “You’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this, Byunghun.”

 

Another smirk. “Of course. It merits the effort.” He closed his eyes and raffled his blonde fringes back to face the ceiling. “But that’s my effort. Yours, however… I believe the core question for you here is – do you really want Ahn Daniel?”

Two pairs of eyes met.

 

“I cannot imagine anyone else in my life.”

****************************************************************

A/N: another update for the weekkk.... i hope you like it... Don't forget to leave a comment below... Thank you!!!!

TEEN TOP Comeback ====== Daebak!!!!! I'm so proud of my precious babies esp my adeul Chanhee..  I ike the choreography, the songs in the album and the mv too (except the kissingscene though). How dare you Ljoe tobreak my Chanhee's heart.. :(

But this picture mend my broken chunjoe heart...Bless the Angel who made this: 

10653396_10202751998100453_3306108812228

 

lovelots,

------> Chanhee's Eomma