In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seo Hyun’s POV:

When I reached home I saw that Man. Why is here? Don’t he have some work in office or study room so I don’t have to see him.

He saw me entering the place, and stood up. Don’t tell me he is going to talk to me!

“Where were you yesterday? Don’t you know a girl should not be alone at late night?” says the one who abandoned and left my mother alone in this world when she was pregnant!!!

“Answer me Joohyun” He raised his voice. Why should I?

I met his eyes directly with a blank stare, he avoided my eyes. Now what?

“Don’t stay out late, you don’t know anyone in this place and it’s not good if someone finds out about you.” Oh he is worried about his image now! Ha.

“Don’t worry Mr. Song I will never use your name, I will rather die than using your name to save myself.”

 It’s true!!!

“I didn’t mean it like that!!!. It’s just that your sister is going to be engaged and it is not good if I reveal to everyone about your existence, I want to give you a good life, I will send you abroad for the best university, I want to give the best to you.” You want to hide me, and what a lame excuse for that.

“I understand that you are worried about your reputation and not my life, and don’t even think about doing something to me. I will move out of this house soon and out of your life. Just stop acting like you care about me. Your daughter and wife should have told you to get rid of my presence from here. Trust me Mr. Song, I don’t even like to be here!!! I promised my mom so I’m here, but only for 3 months.”  

“I care for you Joohyun” that man replied. stop your acting.

“Tell those to that wall.” I muttered and climbed the stairs, I should ask my omma if I can move out already.

His daughter and wife don’t want me here so they want to send me to some other country? Who are they to decide about me? He is telling me that he can’t show me to the peoples because his reputation will be spoiled? He never leaves me a chance to hate him more. I wonder who is that pathetic person who agreed to marry his girl? She dates a guy per week and toys with them. Well whoever it is I should be away from this Song family and the boy’s family. I don’t want anywhere near to them.

 

“Are you busy dear?” Mrs. Jung asked me cutting my train of thoughts.

“I’m thinking about moving out Mrs. Jung” She is the only good person in this place, telling her the truth will not hurt.

“You are new here dear, it’s not safe for you.”

“Mrs. Jung being in this place is really killing me, I never wished to even see that guy’s face. I hate to be here.”

“And I have already seen an apartment. And I got another job today, it is enough for me to pay the rent Mrs. Jung.”

“You forgot another important thing dear, you are still under 20, you will not be able to live alone without a guardian. The law won’t permit for that they will make you to live in an orphanage until you are 20.” I totally forgot that, I don’t want to stay in this house for 3 years !!! no I can’t......

“*sigh* I will rather live in orphanage than living here Mrs. Jung. Yes I will live in an orphanage.” I will even live in the streets.

“I already know that your decision will be like this. *Sigh*.” Mrs. Jung told caressing my hair.

She went to the closet and took something from one of the drawers and came back to me.

It was an envelope. She extended that to me.

“What is it Mrs. Jung?”

“Read it.” She told me with a warm smile. What could it be?

I took it from her and took the paper inside it, reading the contents inside it my eyes widen. I could not express how relieved I’m now. I didn’t even imagine this could happen to me!!! I can’t express myself how I feel now....

“Mrs. Jung” I choked out seeing her smiling warmly at me.

“I could only do this much to you dear, for this purpose only I met your mother the other day. She was happy for this and I feel at ease because I could do something useful for her and you.”

I feel like crying now, slowly my tears poured from my eyes and I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you so much Mrs. Jung, you are so warm to me like my omma.” I sobbed while hugging her.

“I couldn’t help your mother when that incident happened before 18 years. I want to help you this time dear, and seeing you reminds me of your omma when she was young.”

“I really didn’t expect that you will adopt me Mrs. Jung. You helped my mother in the past also, I know you gave her money and also a place to stay in Bussan when she went away from this house. I owe my life to you Mrs. Jung.”

“It’s not my place dear, my sisters and we could not give it freely for you.” Mrs. Jung replied. seriously she has a pure heart like an angel.

“Mrs. Jung what you did in the past and now is more than enough for us. Really you were like a guardian angel to my omma and me.”

“Aigoo, I have a request though.”

“I will do it Mrs. Jung, tell me.”

“Call me granny from now on, I really see your omma like my daughter. If you are uncomfortable then-”

“I love you granny.” I hugged her tightly with tears. After my mom she is the only person who likes me and is warm to me.

 

“I will inform omma and leave this place soon, Mrs- I mean granny you are always welcome to come there and stay with me as long as possible.” It will be even better if she stays with me permanently.

 

“Aigoo. I will visit you whenever I can dear, my service in this house ends by this year and I’m planning to move to my hometown where my late husband and I lived at our young age.”

“Then stay with me after your service granny.”

“I want to spend my rest of my life in that place in memory of my late husband. You are always welcome there dear, you can visit me in your vacations also.”

“I will granny. I will visit you often.”

 

 

  I felt a burden is been lifted from my chest, I have to meet omma tomorrow to tell the news that I’m shifting.

 

While walking to school I got a call from Mrs. Lu’s manager, the guy who interviewed me with Mrs. Lu told me to meet him in the Lu’s mansion tomorrow morning.

I can tell Chung directly that I’m working for him.

I entered my class and saw the boys crowded again, 12 of them are always here until the bell rings.

I kept my bag in my table and they turned to see me,

“Seo hyun-shi, what is the result.” A guy among the 12 asked me. I don’t know his name, how will I address him?

“Are you asking about my interview?” I asked him meeting his gaze.

“Yes, And I’m Jong Dae. But call me chen.” He smiled.

“Oh. Ok, I got selected Chen-shi.” I informed him. He smiled and nodded.

“What questions did they ask you noona? Oh and I’m Zi Tao. Call me Tao.” a boy with eye bags asked. Noona? He looks like he is elder than me. I remember him, he always asks questions bluntly.

“Basic information’s about me, if I’m a fan of Luhan- shi, then some more questions.” I replied them and saw Jessica and sunny unnie followed by the others entering inside.

“Wait noona, they asked you about Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked me.

“Yes.” I nodded and they all were eyeing me curiously waiting for something. I can’t read minds !!!.

“What was your answer?” Jong-In and a tall boy asked at the same time.

“Guys wait.” A chubby cheeked boy clapped his hands.

“She needs to know our names first, she is going to be with Chung so we will see each other often. So introduce yourself.” He told them. Oh he is matured type.

“I’m MinSeok. Call me Xiumin, I’m the eldest in this 12.” He looks like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter