In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun’s POV:

After reaching the Lu’s mansion Eun Byul unnie took Chung for a bath, I went to the living room after taking a shower. All the boys were sitting there with an awkward glance.

 Sigh, they must be curious because of the incident earlier!!!.. 

One of the maids approached me with a first aid kit, I saw her confused.

“Young master told me to aid your finger.” She told and took my right hand cleaning the finger which I cut earlier when I pressed that glass piece in that cafe.

I turned to Luhan-shi, who was now staring blankly at the flower vase.

He noticed the wound on my finger?

I sat on the couch after that girl placed a band-aid on my finger.

“No-noona” Tao called me timidly.

I turned to him waiting for his next words, he avoided my gaze biting his lips.

“Yes Tao” I asked him to continue.

“I’m Sorry.” He told me facing the floor.

All the boys were watching us now, “For what?” I asked him.

“Noonaaaaaaa~” Chungie ran to me with Eun Byul unnie following him with a towel. Chung’s hair was still wet.

“Chungie you will catch cold” Luhan-shi stood up and took the towel from Eun Byul unnie.

Chung climbed up and sat on my lap, “I’ll will dry it, give me the towel Luhan-shi” I took it from him and rubbed his hair softly.

“Tao” Kris called him like reminding him something.

“Noona” Tao called me when I was rubbing Chungie’s head.

“Why are asking sorry Tao?” I asked him again.

“I was the one who brought those 3 people to the cafe, because of me you were hurt today. I also yelled at your father, I’m sorry Noona.” He told me sincerely.

“Tao, don’t relate that person with me. I don’t have any relationship with him.” I muttered “ And don’t be sorry, you are not responsible for the thing happened today. They will approach me even if you don’t tell them where I was. You did nothing wrong today.” I told him while drying Chung’s hair.

“I thought you will be angry with me.” Tao told again.

“I’m not Tao.” I replied him.

“Noona if you don’t mind can I ask you something?” Chanyeol asked me.

“But don’t expect I will give a straight reply.” I won’t reply if you ask question which I don’t want to answer.

“Why are you not accepting him as your father?” he asked me.

“Sigh. Just because he is the reason I’m born he cannot become a father, one should act like a father to earn that name.” I told him.

“Your answers are confusing Noona.” Baekhyun told with a frown.

“Chungie want apple hair” Chung beamed suddenly.

I nodded and combed his hair with my fingers to make the style he asked me.

“Will you never forgive him?” Lay asked me.

I shook my head, honestly I won’t forgive him.

“But, why?” Chen asked me curiously.

I closed Chung’s ears and continued “Let’s just say you and I are friends yesterday. But suddenly, today I treat you like a crap. Insult you like you are an untouchable thing in this earth, hurt you badly with words, giving you deep wounds in your heart, I’m the sole reason that no one will be with you the whole day because they think you are a loser, and mock you every time they see you, destroying your precious things, stabbing you totally hurting your feelings and pride.” I told him who now shivered seeing me like I’m an alien.

“Then I will approach you in the evening, pretending like nothing happened in the first place and ask you casually ‘Chen, you lost friends? Be with me hereafter’.” I told him slowly, making him blink at me.

 “Tell me the truth, will you accept me like nothing happened or will you think that I’m a shameless person to even ask you such a thing after torturing you for the whole day without a mercy?”

Chen gulped hard and replied carefully, “It w-will not h-happen between us n-noona, but to answer your question I won’t trust you after that, and I have some pride Noona how can I accept you after you did those horrible things to me?” he asked me.

“How do you expect me to forgive those 4 persons after I experienced those things for 17 years Chen?” I asked him back tying Chung’s hair and smiled at him.

“Little mushroom is cute with this hair.” I pinched his cheeks.

“Noona let’s take toto.” He clapped his hands with a glee.

 

Luhan’s POV:

If a guy did that to me, I will punch the face of the person who did that to me.

Chen gulped hard and replied carefully, “It w-will not h-happen between us n-noona, but to answer your question I won’t trust you after that, and I have some pride Noona how can I accept you after you did those horrible things to me?” he asked her.

“How do you expect me to forgive those 4 persons after I experienced those things for 17 years Chen?” she asked him back tying Chung’s hair and smiled at him.

“Little mushroom is cute with this hair.” she pinched his cheeks.

“Noona let’s take toto.” He clapped his hands with a glee.

 

“treat you like a crap. Insult you like you are an untouchable thing in this earth, hurt you badly with words, giving you deep wounds in your heart, I’m the sole reason that no one will be with you the whole day because they think you are a loser, and mock you every time they see you, destroying your precious things, stabbing you totally hurting your feelings and pride.”

Her words left a deep impression inside me, did she experience a hell of life all these years because of those 4 persons? Is that the real reason why she is so strong and independent? Because, she has no one with her to protect her all these years???

 

Kai’s POV:

She has experienced a hard life for many years, is this why Taemin warned us not to play with her? So, that’s why he is overprotective over her?

And why is Luhan hyung trying to help her suddenly? I have never seen him helping someone other than his brother and us. He wants to help her without her knowing, who are you to our Luhan hyung noona? He is changing for you???

Sehun’s POV:

Being in pain for many years made you matured like this noona? You told me that you don’t have a ‘beloved one’ that day, how are you fighting against them alone noona?

And Now our Luhan hyung is indirectly helping you which he never did it to others!

 

Kris’s POV:

We are not even friends but yet you defended me that day, but you won’t bend your head to your dad and grandparents because they did wrong things in the past? You never let your guards down? You are fighting with them even without depending on any one?

You are getting help from our Luhan now? Why is he doing that to you? Why is he suddenly interested in you?

 

Luhan’s POV:

“Kris-shi, we have to finish our work this week” Seo hyun told him after a while, Chung was nodding off sitting in her lap.

“How about we do it in the cafe tomorrow after our match practise?” Kris asked her.

“Ok, I will wait for you there after my work. I have the materials with me.” She told him caressing Chung’s back.

“Why are you not calling those 3 as ‘oppa’?” Lay asked her suddenly.

“Yes noona, Xiumin hyung, luhan hyung and Kris hyung are elder than you. You can call them as oppa like the other girls.” Chanyeol told her.

“I don’t know.” She shook her head slowly.

“Chung fell asleep, I will take him to his bed.” She declared and stood up.

I went to her to take my brother from her, his room is in the upstairs, she must carry him to that end?

“I will carry him.” I declared and stretched my hands, Chung was hugging her neck his face buried on her shoulder.

“I can carry him Luhan-shi.” She told me softly.

I followed her upto my brother’s room, Chung was still hugging her neck when she placed him in the bed.

She tried to remove it but he whined in his sleep hugging her more tightly. I chuckled seeing them.

“Chungie has a habit of hugging me while sleeping, he thinks that I will leave him once he sleeps so he will hold me tightly. May be he is dreaming about that now. You can sleep here if you want, Chung will cry if he wakes up now.” I told her.

“Oh” Seo hyun blinked and slowly nodded, “Is it ok for me to stay here?”

“Why not ? Chung Loves you, he will be elated to see you near him when he wakes up.” I told her with a smile.

“Thanks” she replied softly, getting inside the covers.

“Don’t switch off the table lamp, Chung will be scared if he wakes up in the middle of the night and if it is dark.” I instructed her and turned to the door.

Atleast she won’t sit outside in the cold if she can’t get any sleep. She will be here with my brother.

 

Next day at school during PE~

Seo hyun’s POV:

“How is your group work going on Seo hyun?” Myungsoo asked me after running around the ground.

“Good, Kris-shi is busy with his soccer practise so we didn’t finish it yet.” I told him wiping my face with the towel.

“Oh, my friends asked me to bring you for lunch, will you join us?” he asked me.

“Lunch? Yoona asked me today to help her” I replied him.

“Cafe, after school?” he asked me.

“Have to go to dance studio Myungsoo”  I replied him while walking to the bleachers to take my bag.

“After that?” he asked me again.

“Have to meet Kris-shi for my group work. Myungsoo I’m busy with work this whole week” I told him, his shoulders deflated.

“Sigh. Ok.” He told me dejectedly.

“If you want me to meet your friends that badly, I will meet them next Monday at lunch. Now run, you still have 2 lapses to go.” I told him.

“Oh, Thanks for agreeing. Bye now.” He ran away with a smile.

I sat on the bleacher while the Xiumin, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay approached me.

“Finished running ?” Xiumin asked me.

“Yeah.” I nodded and took a water bottle from my bag.

They kept their bags near the place where I was sitting

 “You guys should go and run now.” I pointed to our PE teacher who was yelling at the boys to run.

“Pass this to Luhan hyung noona” Sehun gave a rubix cube and ran to the ground.

I saw the rubix cube in my hand which is to be solved and twisted it, slowly I got interested with it and twisted it back and forth in all the possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter