Bonus Chapter

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun placed her bag on the coffee table and sat on the couch. It was a busy week for her with their law firm getting new clients. She felt tired to her bones. Running around in circles was draining her out day by day, but she never regretted it. This was what she wanted in her life most. Stability, a job, exposure to life. Before her marriage with Luhan, both of them discussed this. Luhan being busy with his company being the CFO and Seo Hyun being busy with the law firm working with Myungsoo along with Mr.Kim.

Sometimes Seo Hyun was busy, and sometimes Luhan was busy. The majority of the times both of them were running around. Luhan had to be in many places, some took a few days and some took a few weeks to return. Just like now, Seo Hyun returned to an empty apartment. Luhan was in China, he went there three weeks ago to their head office. Luhan’s mother asked her to stay in their mansion until his return but Seo Hyun declined, their apartment was near to her office and knowing how busy her week is going to be she knew it will be good if she stayed in their apartment itself.

Also, Luhan’s grandmother was staying there in the mansion, hence even Chung came to stay in Luhan and Seo Hyun’s apartment for the time being. Chung had his match practice now so Seo Hyun knew that her apartment is empty now. Letting out a tired sigh she went to her room and saw their wedding picture in the nightstand. Letting out a small content sigh she kept it back with a little frown.

Even though in the beginning they were both balancing their schedules as months rolled out it was quite hard for them. Day by day their busy life made them spend less time with each other. Sitting down on their bed Seo Hyun frowned and thinking of something she called her boss and guardian uncle Mr. Kim, who was a fatherly figure to her.

“Abbonim.” Seo Hyun addressed Mr. Kim, “My latest work is over today. I just wanted to ask a two weeks holiday.”

“Of course dear. I know how much hard you have been working for the past few months and how much little time you were having with Luhan due to that. Your ommonim is giving me hell for that. She is telling me that because of me and Luhan’s father you guys are not having a baby.” He said the last part quite awkwardly.

Seo Hyun cleared and mumbled a thank you and bye and disconnected the call. Being married for 4 years now, they have not planned for a baby. Both of them wanted to wait for a couple of years now. Luhan told her to wait till he becomes the CEO of their company, and Seo Hyun was also not in any rush. They were married at a very young age when both of them were starting their career, they wanted to settle down a bit before starting their family.

It never stopped Mommy Lu or Mommy Kim to urge them whenever they meet the elders. Both of them gave so many indirect hints in the beginning and now they straightforwardly have begun to advise them.

Drumming her fingers on their table Seo Hyun let out a sigh after reading Luhan’s message. He was finally returning today. She took leave two days before and made some changes to their apartment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter