In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun woke up earlier for her job, she got ready and greeted Mrs. Jung who was in the kitchen instructing the other maids.

“Good morning Mrs. Jung.” She greeted with a bow and a smile.

“Good morning dear, are you going for your work?” Mrs. Jung asked her with a smile.

“Yes, and I will be going to the new school today.” Seo hyun replied.

“Good, Do your best dear. I will be visiting your omma later today.” Mrs. Jung patted Seo hyun’s head and the later nodded and went away.

 

Seo hyun went to her morning part-time job, delivering newspapers in her neighbourhood. After delivering all of them she went to her dance studio and opened the door with the key which the owner gave her. She got permission from the owner to refresh herself before going to the school daily and park her bicycle there. She went to the locker and changed to her new school uniform and kept her few things in the locker. After leaving her bicycle in the studio she locked the doors and started walking to the nearest bus stop placing the headset in her ears and the songs begun to blast.

 

She reached the school building 45 minutes before the class starts. She was informed that she should arrive earlier so the student president will be touring her around the school and explain her schedules.

 

Seo hyun smoothed out her school blazer and skirt, which was a few inches above her knees. She does not want to wear the skirt too high as if it shows more skin to the world. Tucking her hair behind her ear Seo hyun went inside searching for the office.

 

The school building was huge and elegant she was slightly in awe seeing the exterior, if not for the scholarship she was sure that she can’t pay the fees for this school. Reaching the office she reported to the front lady.

 

“I’m a new transfer student. Seo Joo Hyun.” She informed the front lady.

“Wait for a while, The school President will be here.” The lady pointed to the waiting chair behind Seo hyun and gestured her to sit down for a while.

 

Not after 2 minutes a boy wearing the same colour uniform like her, a male version entered the place.

 

“Ms. Dong, Good morning. Did the new student arrive yet?” the boy asked the lady with a charming smile. He was handsome and had a calm aura.

 

“Yes, she arrived just few minutes ago.” The lady replied with a smile and turned to Seo hyun “Ms. Seo, your guide has arrived.” The lady gave some papers to the boy and Seo hyun stood up and went to them.

 

Seo hyun bowed to the boy, “I’m Seo Joohyun” she introduced herself.

The boy raised his eyebrow after eyeing her, he was slightly amused that she wore her uniform properly, not like the girls he see every day who show more skin and also she didn’t blush seeing him this close.

Clearing his throat he bowed to her curtly with a small smile, “I’m Kim Joon Myun. Student council President. Welcome to SM high.” He stretched his hand for a handshake and Seo Hyun extended her hands shooking it politely.

 

Suho raised his eyebrow again because she didn’t even show any emotions when their hands touched.

 

“Let’s go.” Suho cleared his throat and Seo hyun followed him quietly after bowing to the lady.

 

Suho showed her the main building, her class rooms, labs, playground and the musical and dance practise rooms.

 

Seo hyun absorbed the dance room more because of her passion to the dance.

 

“If you want to join in any of the clubs you can approach the club president. Dance, singing, musical, drama club are the main ones here.” Suho explained.

 

Seo hyun noticed that he will explain everything shortly, only the needed information’s and not more than that. Some girls in the corridor eyed him like a love sick puppy and he smiled to them in return.

 

“Well Ms. Seo-” Suho called her but she shook her head and added politely “Seo Hyun is fine, Joon Myun-shi”

 

Suho blinked and then gave a small smile “Ok Seo Hyun. You should be punctual in attending the classes on time if you don’t want to have any detention. You can use the map for the first few days if you are not yet familiar with the buildings.” He checked his watch “5 minutes more for the first bell, your class is on the 1st floor, 5th one to the right side.” Suho informed her.

“Oh. Thank you Joon Myun-shi” Seo hyun bowed and went to the direction of the locker to take the books for the first period.

 

Some of them in the corridor paid attention to her and some just eyed her and turned away to mind their own business.

Seo hyun turned to see a girl who tapped her hand and saw the girl giving a friendly smile to her and a small wave, anyone can see the positive energy radiating around the girl.

 

“I’m Lee Soon Kyu.” She extended her arm “Are you new here?” she asked and Seo hyun nodded “ I will help you with the school and also I will introduce you to my friends.” Soon Kyu beamed. “You can call me Sunny.” Soon Kyu added with a smile.

“Sure.” Seo hyun smiled and nodded. She never saw anyone being this warm to a stranger.

“Oh I have the same class with you, I have some work in the office, I will meet you in the class.” She smiled and went away after waving.

On the same class where Seo hyun will join them in a while before the bell rang, “Hyung where were you?” Chen asked Suho when he entered the class.

All the EXO boys where there,  they were hanging together before the bell rings.

“I went to tour the new student.” Suho replied shortly.

“Oh!!! The President works!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed more like teasing.

“Was it a Boy or a Girl?” Chen asked again.

“Girl.” Suho replied shortly, typing something in his mobile.

“Was she pretty? Did you make her cling to you like always hyung?” Tao asked which earned a snicker from the boys.

“Well that part is a history. She did not fangirl!!! And she didn’t even blush when we had a hand shake. God she didn’t even check me out like the other girls!!! She was fully concentrating on the explanation I was giving about this building!!!!!! Can you guys believe it? She did not even ask an autograph from me.” Suho muttered with a frown.

 

“May be she didn’t see your TV drama yet? Or you are not that popular hyung.” Baekhyun teased and showed a peace sign with a wink when Suho glared him. Other boys just with snickers and some were doing fan service to few girls who were gazing them like hawk.

 

“Wow, she must be ‘hard to get chick’ then.” Kai shrugged.

 

“It’s trend these days to pretend like that. So we will notice them. Don’t fall for those tricks.” Kris voiced out. Suho nodded and the bell rang.

 

“But she is pretty good looking.” Suho added before turning to the front.

 

Luhan and xiumin were silent throughout the conversation, they were either not interested or Does not want to comment for a small thing like this. Sehun had the usual blank face on, he was thinking about his own personal matters that time. DO and Lay just smiled seeing Suho.

 

The boys who don’t have the same class went to theirs after hearing the bell.

 

They heard a knock on their door after the teacher entered the class.

 

Luhan, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Kai were there. Tae Yeon, Soo Yeon, Soon Kyu, Mi Young, Hyo Yeon were also in that class.

 

The teacher announced that a new student is joining them and Seo hyun entered the class, “Hello, I’m Seo Joo Hyun. I’m transferred here.” She introduced herself.

 

Luhan was watching outside the window, he didn’t even turn to acknowledge her. Kris and Kai were discussing something. Suho turned to see her and Xiumin raised an eyebrow seeing her uniform. He had the same thought as Suho.

 

“Where are you from?” one of the boy student in the class asked her.

 

“Bussan.” Seo hyun replied shortly gazing the eye of the student who asked her.

 

“Wait. You aren’t rich aren’t you?” A girl asked and this time Luhan, Kris and Kai turned to her direction.

 

Seo hyun didn’t even hesitate to answer and she didn’t even lower her gaze from the student who asked her that, “No I’m not.” Seo hyun replied casually.

 

Murmurs filled the room, Luhan gazed her up and down for a moment. It will be a lie if he said that she is just plain, she is pretty but he will not voice out those thoughts, he noticed that all the students were now murmuring about her status.

 

“All of the students here are rich. Don’t you feel weird to be here?” the same girl asked flipping her hair.

 

All of them were watching her curiously, some didn’t like the question the girl asked and some didn’t mind it. But all were interested with the Look Seo hyun is giving back, it was not arrogant or shamed. She had a self confidence in her look.

 

“I came here to study, not for doing business. I think you mistook the school as a place dealing with money, you should check where you are Miss.” Seo hyun replied calmly earning a few snickers and some even burst out laughing. The teacher himself showed a small smile hearing her witty remark.

 

“Yah.” The girl who was now embarrassed yelled at Seo hyun “How could you talk back to me like that? Do you know anything about me? Do you know what I’m capable of? I can make your life miserable in a blink of an eye.” 

 

Seo hyun let out a sigh, “I don’t have any interest in knowing your background history and I want to see you make my life miserable. I will be wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter