In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God!!!!” Chen yelled like a girl.

“What the Hell?????” Kai and Lay asked at the same time.

“Is it true? I can’t believe it!!!!” Sehun voiced out.

“I expected something like this but I never expected that she is not his wife! I thought Mr. Song cheated Seo Hyun’s mother when they dated but never I thought that they were married!” Xiumin muttered.

“She must be devasted when she found out!” Baek Hyun mumbled his palm under his chin.

“Yeah! She was 5 months pregnant when she found out ! it must be really hard for Seo noona’s mother.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Even her parents did not help her?” Tao asked annoyed.

“But Seo noona is really strong to face everything alone.” D.O pointed out.

“I never thought that playing around will ruin a life like this! A person will endure so much pain if the guy she trusted broke his promise.” Luhan muttered rubbing his face.

Taemin was sitting silently while all of them were commenting after they heard everything from Suho and Kris. Luhan was silent the whole time and voiced out after that, his face was like going to explode in any moment now. Nobody asked him anything knowing that he will go berserk.

Chung was watching his favourite cartoon sitting in Seo hyun’s lap. She was rubbing his hair lost in thoughts, watching blankly at the screen. They were far away from the boys, their voice didn’t reach Seo hyun. Taemin who couldn’t reach Seo hyun’s mobile and also didn’t know that her mobile was broken decided to visit Lu’s mansion. But he didn’t expect to face the current situation.

Lee Donghae, Taemin’s cousin brother who is also Seo hyun’s childhood best friend called earlier to Taemin as he could not reach Seo hyun. He told Taemin that he will bring the things from her home in Bussan to place them in her new apartment.

Taemin asked Seo Hyun about going Bussan on Tuesday, which was reminded by Donghae earlier, Seo Hyun told Taemin that she will talk about that later, now she was not in the mood to talk about that.

“Luhan hyung what did Seo noona’s mother tell you today?” Tao asked making Taemin turn to Luhan in shock.

“Luhan hyung what? You met noona’s mother?” Taemin gasped.

“.....”

All of them glared at Tao who blinked back.

“Hyung answer me.” Taemin shook Luhan’s shoulder.

“Tae.” Luhan breathed out, “I met her mother” Luhan spelt word by word.

“And we talked a lot of things, I can’t say everything  what we talked earlier, but-” Luhan stopped in mid sentence all of them were curious to hear the next words.

“I told her that I like Joohyun and I’m going to court her, and she gave me permission for that.” Luhan told gazing Taemin’s eyes directly making him freeze and his friends shocked.

Too much is happening in a single day ! first Seo hyun’s secrets and second their Hyung who never had any romantic feeling for a girl is admitting that he Like’s Seo hyun and to add more to that he even got permission from her mother. How did this happen???

 

“Hyung-” Taemin called him hopelessly almost like crying.

“You did what?” His friends yelled.

 

Luhan’s POV:

I know they will react like this! Sigh.   

“All of you listen to me! Taemin, especially you. I’m explaining this mainly for you.” I told them standing up from my place.

All their eyes were on me holding their breath.

“I Like Joohyun, I never felt like this for anyone before. I’m a player, I have a past filled with my playfulness, which I’m not proud to tell to Joohyun. But I’m not playing with her! I was hesitating all this time because I don’t want to add more troubles to her or burden her but I don’t want to regret in the future for letting her go away. She is the first girl who is doing this to me and I realised that I want her in my life as my girl. I told her mother and she gave me permission happily.” I told my friends whose jaws were wide open.

“I also told my past life to her mother, I didn’t hide anything to her mother.”

“And Tae, you are like a brother to her so I felt like I need to tell you also! I’m not playing with your Noona Tae, I’m going to make her mine.” I told him.

“.......”

“Hy-hyung.” Taemin called me timidly.

I gazed him “I want my Noona not to suffer anymore hyung, Her life is like this because her father went after another girl. If you really like my noona, you should never see other girls hyung. If she likes you back and you went after any other girl means it will totally crash her hyung, I don’t know if she is strong enough to recover from that also.”

“I know Tae.” I nodded at him.

“You should stop your playboy acts if you want my noona to see you hyung, and I’m warning you hyung you need hell of patience to persuade my noona. With the problems she is facing in her daily life she has no time to you, are you sure in this hyung?” he asked again.

“I already realised those Tae. After thinking about everything only I decided to court her!.”

“Will you give me your word that you won’t hurt her hyung?” Taemin asked me.

“I’m not sure in that Tae because every relationship will face the hurt, misunderstanding and every such thing. I assure you that I won’t leave her alone, Tae.” I replied honestly.

“If you can make her happy then please do it hyung, but if you cheat her, hyung or not I don’t care I will haunt you down. She is precious to me hyung, like my real sister. My cousin brother is also protective over her, he treats her like a sister like me.” Tae warned me seriously.

I patted his shoulder, “ Don’t tell her anything, I’m not going to tell her anything now. She is disturbed with many things already.”

He nodded then added “Tell that to the blabber mouth Tao! He will always spill the beans.”

All of us turned to him, “You. Don’t you dare blabber anything to Joohyun.” I warned him making him gulp hard and nod.

Sehun was the first one to hug me “I’m happy that you finally decided hyung.”

“I will help you to persuade her hyung.” Chen grinned.

Your dorky ideas won’t work for my Joohyun!!!

“Will he be like a love sick puppy?” Baekhyun tapped his chin earning a glare from me.

This Bacon!!!! Aish.

“Hmmm. It’s the first time to hear you talk seriously like this.” Suho patted my shoulder.

It’s the first time I’m serious about a girl too.

“I can’t imagine how Luhan hyung will give her flowers and chocolates.” Chanyeol clasped his hand dreamily.

When did I tell you that I will do those things? I glared at Chanyeol.

“He won’t do those cheesy things.” Kai mocked.

“Seo hyun is not a type to fall for those cheesy things also.” Xiumin pointed out.

Well that’s correct. Sigh.

“Yeah, she twisted Woo hyun’s wrist when he was cheesy to her.” Kris replied.

“He tried to kiss her hand! So she twisted it.” I corrected him.

“Oh! Is our Deer jealous?” he asked back.

“Hyung can’t cook, so he can’t impress her by making breakfast or anything like that.” D.O tapped his chin.

“Gifts? But she won’t accept that.” Lay asked.

Sigh. I will figure it out myself, how to persuade my girl.

 

They left after a while, I was thinking about everything happened today.

Just then a knock was heard and I turned to the see Eun byul standing by the door step.

 “Dinner is ready young master.”

“Did you call Chung? He was with Joohyun.”  I asked her standing up.

“Both of them are sleeping in the TV room young master, I came here to ask you if I can wake them up.” She replied back.

I raised my eyebrows “I will call you back, tell the other maids to serve the dinner and they can leave after that.”

After dismissing Eun Byul I went to the TV room, my lips curved into a smile seeing the scene.

Seo hyun was sitting in the floor cross legged with Chung in her lap, his head was under her chin, he was sleeping with his tiny lips parted. Her head was on couch end, her eyes closed with her hands hugging Chung’s tiny waist.

I took my mobile and took multiple shots of the scene in front of me, after placing my mobile in my pocket I went near them and kneeled down in front of her.

When I was about to take Chung from her she tensed and opened her eyes alarmed, I frowned seeing that.

“Did I scare you Joohyun? I was about to take Chung.” I told her.

She blinked and absorbed what was happening and what I told her. She let out a sigh, and nodded.

“Sorry I didn’t know I fell asleep, I never slept while working, sorry.” She mumbled.

“It’s ok, I didn’t ask anything about that.” I shook my head and took Chung from her lap and stood up with him in my arms.

His cheek was pressed in my shoulder and he was mumbling something in his sleep.

Seo hyun tried to get up but her legs felt numb because Chung was sitting there for an hour already, she could not feel her leg.

 

Seo Hyun’s POV:

“What happen?” Luhan-shi asked me, he was standing to my right side with Chung in his arms.

“Nothing” I shook my head still sitting on the floor.

He gazed me with a raised eyebrow and then shook his head.

Why did he shook his head?

He stretched his free arm to me, I just saw it with a confusion.

“You can’t feel your leg Am I right?” He asked me “Take my hand.” He was still stretching his hand towards me.

“I’m fine Luhan-shi.” I shook my head.

“Joohyun, just take my hand.” He let out a sigh, and Chung groaned suddenly hearing the noise.

I hesitated for a while and placed my right palm on his right palm, he was holding his brother to his left side, his left hand hold him securely.

After I placed my palm on his, he pulled me suddenly with a force making me to stand up but I could not balance as my legs were numb, he shifted his right hand from holding my palm to hold my waist.

My eyes widen when he did that.

 

Luhan’s POV:

She was surprised when I supported her by holding her waist, her eyes widen like saucers. If it was another girl I would have scoffed for the reaction she gave but it was ‘my girl’ and I was happy to hold her like that, it makes me giddy to hold her this close to me. I also know that no guy has been this close to her seeing her being sensitive to my touch.

“Do you feel your legs now?” I asked her but she was still in a daze for our close proximity. She was gazing me like I am an alien!!!

So I have an effect on her? She can’t hide her emotions totally like her mother told me? Well it is a good sign for me. I felt like I won something great seeing her reactions.

“Joohyun, do you feel your legs now?” I asked her again.

She let out a shaky breath and removed my hand from her waist hurriedly with a nod but as soon as she removed my hand she begun to wobble, I quickly placed my hand on her waist again hugging her closely to my right side.

It will be a lie if I tell that I’m not taking advantage of the situation, it’s not like I’m doing anything wrong! She is my girl, I’m helping her now! And I’m hell enjoying her being close with me like this. I let out an inward smirk so she won’t see it.

“I’m fine Luhan-shi.” She mumbled trying to remove my hand from her waist, she is feeling uncomfortable with this now. I can feel it.

With a sigh I gently pushed her to sit in the couch behind her, “Sit here, until you can feel your leg. If you stand now your legs will wobble.”  I instructed her, who had a frown on her face then nodded reluctantly.

“mmmmm” I heard a mumble from my brother and he rubbed his eyes, slowly opening his eyes.

“Awake are we now?” I asked him slowly.

“Hyung~~~~” he mumbled still with a sleepy voice.

“Wake up Chungie, it’s dinner time.” I rubbed his hair, who now blinked and saw me.

“Chungie wants ice cream~” he mumbled with a yawn placing his cheek on my shoulder.

I chuckled hearing his demand even in his sleepy state. He must have seen Seo hyun, when he placed he rested on my shoulder.

“Noona~” he called out stretching his hand to her.

“Yeah, little mushroom” she smiled to him.

It will be good if she smiles like that to me. Sigh.

He giggled hearing that.

“Hyung~ I want Omma.” He demanded suddenly now facing me.

“Omma is with Appa, they will be here by Sunday Chungie.” I told him.

He frowned with a pout, “Appa took Omma from Chungie, bad Appa.”

Seo hyun chuckled hearing that, I was surprised to hear her chuckling. It was like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter