In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun’s POV:

I got a call from Taemin, he told me that today’s class is cancelled but Taemin needs some help for his other students, so I went to help him after informing Suho that I can’t meet Chung today.

It took only 2 hours for me and Taemin to decide the steps and I bid goodbye to him.

I had more time so I decided to search for my apartment, I came up with 2 small apartments and the landlady is also a good person. I need more income to pay for that though!!!!....

I got a call from Mrs. Jung asking me to come home because it was getting late.

Sigh I seriously don’t like to go there !!!  But I don’t have any other choice.

 

When I entered the mansion, I saw that evil brat, daughter of that Man glaring at me when I walked to the stairs.

Seriously I hate to be here !!!

 I can clearly hear them talking, and it was about me!.

MinAh is not alone, she is in a conversation with her mother and it’s about my presence in this hell house of theirs. That evil brat is asking her mother that when will i disappear from this hell house.

I’m also waiting eagerly for that day...

I don’t warn to turn to them, I kept climbing the stairs to reach Mrs. Jung’s room as soon as possible and get away from that annoying voice.

I heard her shriek again, and it was too loud now, “Why is this girl staying here mom? I don’t like her presence even a bit.”

Like I care about your stupid opinion. Trust me It’s a hell for me to stay here. 

 

“Min Stop it, your dad might hear it. He will get angry.” Mrs. Song warned her daughter.

“I Don’t care.” That brat yelled and stood up.

 

 “Yah, Orphan listen.” She yelled at me, clenching my fists I tried to avoid that voice.

I’m not in a mood to entertain you now brat.

 “Yah, Joohyun stop right there. I’m talking to you.” She yelled again.

How about throwing this vase in her face? It’s tempting though!

 “What do you want?” I asked her clearly showing in my voice that I’m annoyed.

I saw that man came out from his study room and some maids entering the scene after hearing the commotion.

“Min, Stop it. Your dad is here.” Mrs. Song muttered to that brat sternly.

MinAh did not even care about that, “I Don’t like You.” She yelled pointing at me accusingly.

“The feelings are same. I don’t like you either.” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

It’s true I don’t like a spoiled brat like you.

Mr. Song went to that brat, “Min, what are you doing? Go to your room.” He told her sternly.

“I hate that girl, send her away.” MinAh yelled at her dad and mom.

And the argument begins between those 3, I shook my head clearly annoyed seeing the 3. I don’t want to hear or see those, I took my mobile and placed the headset turning the volume to the maximum, I don’t even know what song I’m hearing because I want to shut those annoying voice.

 

I went downstairs and left the place, to see the only person who love me.

 

Standing outside of my mother’s ward I saw her, breathing with difficulty with the help of the tubes connected to her. I could only stand here and see her with a sigh. I don’t want her to see me like this, she should feel peace in her last days. I don’t want to burden her with anything.

Tracing the glass window with my fingers I saw her pale face. I don’t want to see you suffer like omma, if only a miracle happens and they will tell me that you will live more*sigh*. There is not a ‘happily ever after’ for me and we are not living in a fairy tale omma.

 

Dragging my heavy feet I walked to my bicycle and dragged it with me mindlessly, I don’t want to go to that home.

I don’t know anyone in this place *sigh* I looked above to see the dark sky, even the sky is blank today, like my life.

 If only you didn’t love the wrong person omma!

 If only you didn’t trust him blindly that much!

If only you didn’t find out earlier that your sister is not as good inside like it looks outside !!! 

If only you.....

 

Kicking the pebbles on the pavement I let out a frustrated sigh thinking about my messed up life.

 

I was standing before the studio, I had no other place to go either. With the spare key I had, I entered the practise room. The wall length mirror showing my reflection, my omma said I look like her when she was young. I traced my waist length hair which my omma loves.

 

 

They think that I will stay there for a long time omma, I will move out soon omma very soon from that hell.

 

Omma, that daughter of that lady never leaves a chance to humiliate me. I let out a chuckle seeing my reflection. She thinks that I’m there with them to claim their money and fame !!!.

 I could not help but scoff and shook my head thinking that.

Omma, you know those 3 aren’t happy within themselves. That Man who left you for that women is not happy there, that women treats him like a prisoner *sigh*. His mobile and schedules are always checked by that women. She thinks that, he will cheat her. He left you to live a prison live omma. I was mumbling while tracing some shapes on the floor.

 

Their brat daughter dates many guys! She changes the boyfriends like changing clothes, ha. I was hitting my head on the wall behind me softly while mumbling.

 

“Mr. Song, a Man, who is not trusted by his wife, not respected by his daughter. Mrs. Song, A woman, who cheated her own sister, doesn’t know how to control her daughter. Their lovely daughter, A girl who doesn’t respect anyone and don’t care about others feelings.”  “It’s his family omma, the one he chose over you. It’s his ‘Happy Family’.”  I shook my head with a tired sigh.

 

“I Should settle in that apartment soon, but my salary is not enough omma. I should find one more job to earn more.” I was tapping the floor with my palm when I felt something between my palm and floor.

I took that paper and folded it making some origami with it, it ended as a paper plane.

What kind of job shall I search next? I could not help but mumble while hitting my palm with the edge of the paper plane.

My gaze fell on the paper, some words of the paper plane, ‘Wanted part time helper’.

 

I smoothed out the paper to get a better view of it, oh it’s a flyer.

Oh, they need a helper to look after a 5 year old kid. I should try it, maybe I can earn more. Better ask them tomorrow.

I placed the paper safely on my bag.

Did Chungie visit today? I muttered out thinking about that cute little boy.

 

End of Seo hyun’s POV.

 

 

What she didn’t know was Chung could not arrive to Luhan’s school that day because of his schedule, he is a kid model and he had a photo shoot today.

 

Next day, after finishing her work Seo Hyun went to school and remembered about the ‘baby sitter’ work. She took the flyer and called for the number, the person asked her about her age, and told her to meet him in his office that evening.

 

She saw Suho, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Kris and Chen entering the classroom.

 

Kris’s POV:

 

“Joon Myun-Shi.” I heard that new girl calling Suho.

We stopped chatting and turned to her,

“Yes.” Suho replied to her.

“Did Chung come here, yesterday evening?” Seo hyun asked directly gazing his eyes.

She always gazes the person straight on their eyes while talking with them. I noticed this for the past 2 days.

“Chung??? Aniyo.” Suho shook his head with a confusion.

She told Suho yesterday that Chung asked her to wait for him, which I highly doubt!!! I couldn’t tell that she was doing this to get our attention but Chung did not visit us yesterday. Then how can I believe her?

“Why are you asking about him?” Tao asked confused. Tao can never stop his curiosity, he will not hesitate to ask out his opinion, and he will be blunt most of the times.

 

“He told me that he will wait for me but I had some work, So only.” Seo Hyun replied. This girl never hesitates to answer does she? She is not even showing any shy emotions to stand near us!

“He Did not come here yesterday.” Sehun mumbled. Why is this kid awkward around this new girl?

“Oh, Ok.” Seo Hyun nodded and turned to the front.

Is she for real or is she using Chung’s name to speak with us? I thought while eyeing Seo Hyun’s back.

She was sitting there silently, I saw her smiling when Jessica and Sunny entered the class. Within 2 days she got comfortable with the SNSD, our school queenka’s !!!

Is it because they are not mean and show off to others? Hmmm she does not fangirl us! US ! the famous kingka’s of SM high!!! We are all famous, I think she does not know about us because she is from Bussan. Maybe she will also turn out like the other girls once she know about us.

 

 

She took something from her skirt pocket. Oh, it’s her mobile? Isn’t it a basic version? Oh yeah she is not rich like the rest of us. She stood up and went out, maybe to attend that call.

 

 

Seo Hyun’s POV:

I got a call from Mrs. Jung. It might be important so I went out to attend the call. She was worried because I didn’t return the whole night. I calmed her down and told her that I went to visit my omma and stayed in the studio. She was so worried, I comforted her and asked forgiveness for making her worry.

After ending the call I sensed someone’s presence near me, I waited for them to appear but he or she didn’t appear.

“What do you want? And why are you hiding?” I asked folding my hands near my chest.

The person’s feet shifted a little and slowly approached me.

I turned to see a boy standing in front me scratching his neck and smiling awkwardly. He is one of my class mate but I don’t know his name.

I raised my eyebrow questioningly at him.

“You are a dance choreographer?” the boy asked bluntly.

He obviously heard my conversation with Mrs. Jung, when I was explaining her how I got the keys to the studio.

“Keep it to yourself.” I shook my head and went to my class the boy following me from behind.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo.” He told with his hands inside his pocket, walking side by side with me.

“Seo Joohyun. But call me Seo Hyun.” We entered the class but it was filled with loud noise and my place was crowded,

“Is my place always crowded because of those boys?” I asked Myungsoo.

“Yeah they are famous and also they are the Kingka’s.” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder.

“So, to the main point. Why are you hiding your identity? Are you scared of something?” Myungsoo asked, we were still standing in the hall way.

“I don’t want to brag, so I’m hiding it. Don’t tell it to anyone.” I told him with my usual monotone voice and saw Taeyeon unnie and waved at her with a small smile.

“What will I get if I don’t reveal it?” Myunsoo asked flipping his bangs.

I was about to retort him when I heard a loud cry “Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” we both turned to see Chungie crying and he saw me, he was in luhan’s arms and squirmed to get down.

 

“Chungie??????” I asked confused and surprised and the next thing I knew was he attacked my leg hugging it tightly like his dear life depended on it.

I took the wailing boy in my arms and wiped the flowing tears from his chubby cheeks, his nose was red and eyes were puffy from the crying. I took my handkerchief and wiped his running nose.

Rubbing his arms soothingly I asked the boy “Omo What happen baby? Why are you crying?” I was still rubbing him.

“I w-want to s-see you b-but o-omma told t-that I c-can’t see y-you now b-because you h-have s-school” Chung said between his hiccups. I don’t want him to cry.

“Aigoo, I will wait for you Chungie. Now stop crying, baby ” I hugged the little cutie pie to my chest and rubbed his back soothingly.

 

 I felt I have been watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter