Chapter 8

ALMOST...

...

 

Today I'm kinda pissed with one of my friend. I don't get her lately. Her mood swing really ! You know, one minute she's okay, the other she's really annoying.

 

I really don't like it when she kept quiet the whole time. I mean I'm her friend, she can always count on me if there's anything bothered her.

 

A while ago, in the KTv house, she was good I think. But when the others came, her mood change. And it became worst when we left there.

 

Is it because of Niel?, but I think they're in good terms. They get along because they are the same, what I mean is, she and Niel are boyish, in other term tomboy.

 

But I noticed everytime, Niel tagged with us, her mood suddenly changed. Maybe I'll asked her some other time.

 

Oh btw, I'm Krystal Jung, and the one I told you a while ago, is my friend... Amber Liu.

 

_____________________________________

 

Me and my friends are at the hall, chatting and killing some time. This is our favorite spot in the school.

 

I'm sitting beside Amber, chatting with Vic and Sul. I noticed Amber giggling while texting.

 

"Hey, who's that?" I asked her

 

"Huh? Uhm, Henry." "Henry? Really Am? With that giggles?" Not buying Amber's statement

 

"Maybe that's the girl she likes... Ayyiieee..!!!" Victoria teased

 

"Ow, com'on guys, just leave me alone... Go chat chat chat chat. Ok?" Amber

 

Uhuh, maybe Vic is right. We just leave her and continue chatting. Well I'm really curious who's that girl though. Maybe she's the one why Am's always in her mood swing.

 

A moment later, someone sat with us.

 

"Hi guys!! ;), Hi Am!", it's BoA. She our classmate back then.

 

"Hi BoA, ;)))" Amber smiled big to her. Tsss. We just smiled to her.

 

"Am, let's go?." BoA asked Amber We just looked at them, confused.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked Am

 

"We're going to eat outside" BoA answered, hey girl I'm not talking to you.

 

I eyed Amber, "I thought you will go with me at the lib later!!" I pouted at her

 

"Oh shoot! I forgot! Ok, I'll make it up to you next time, besides, Sul and Vic are here. We gotta go now. See you tom!, bye guys!!"

 

"Hey! You will not attend our last subject?", I asked

 

"No!, it's just a minor anyway--,"

 

"Com'on Am. I'm hungry.", BoA, clinging to Amber and pulled her away.

 

"Bye guys!!!"

 

"Such a b*tch!" I mumbled

 

"What Krys?" Sulli asked.

 

"Oh nothing, hey, let's go to the lib. It's so hot here".

 

Now, I'm the one who's not in the mood! I'll kill that llama next time!!!!

 

_______________________________________________

So what do you think guys? :)

 

I have plans to update it today, specially Krystal's POV coz I think it , haha but I'm still in the office,

 

8hrs OT, again and again and again.. I'm fckng tiiirreeedd!!! TT_____TT