Chapter 12

ALMOST...

Amber's POV

 

I'm really happy because Krys and I were in good terms now. Before we went home, we headed first to the canteen to meet our friends.

 

Krys cling onto my arms and we greeted them,"hi guys!",

 

"Aaww, how sweet!, so, you two now are okay?" Luna teased us.

 

"Isn't obvious?", Krys rolled her eyes, and we laughed at her sarcastic reaction.

 

Then her phone rang, she checked it and excused herself.

 

"So hyung, how did you make out?", Sulli innocently asked.

 

My eyes widen at her question, Henry, Luna and Victoria can't hold theirselves not to laugh. Sulli was confused why they are laughing, then it hit her.

 

"Ow ow, I mean, how did you two make up... Aaisshh.. Sorry", she was so red because of embarrassment

 

"Haha, it's okay Sul, haha you should look at yourself now, you're red like tomato.. Haha uhm, about how we MAKE UP, uhm well, you know, I have my ways..;)", I answered her with my dorky smile.

 

Then Krystal came back with a pout.

 

"What's wrong Krys, who's that?", I concernly asked her

 

"Uhm, nothing...my sister, she said she will not at home this weekend, so I will be all alone. She suggested if I can spend my weekend at any of you guys. My parents are on business trip." She pouted then faced Sulli.

 

"Sul?",

 

"Sorry Jung, but me and my family are going out of town tom.", Sulli sadly said

 

"Vic?" "Ow, Krys, I'm so sorry too... We will attend a family reunion on my mother's province so...", Vic apologized.

 

Krystal shifted her sight to Luna. "Krys, you know I'm only a bed spacer",

 

Krystal sigh..."It's okay guys, it's only 3 nights, besides it my own home, haha", Krys laughed assuring us that she's okay..

 

"Hey, why don't you spend your weekend at Amber's place. Her apartment is quite big and besides she doesn't have company there. Right Am??", Henry suggested it. Ow men, what is he doing...

 

"Yeah! Henry is right! I'm sure it is okay with hyung", Sulli backed up Henry..

 

They all looked at me, waiting for my reactions...

 

"Oye-yeah... Right!", I looked at Krys, "if you want, you can spend the weekend at my place ;)",

 

"That's it! So Krys? Do you want to spend your weekend with your llama servant?" Henry asking Krystal, she looked hesitant.

 

"I think, Krys doesn't wa--" Krystal cutted me off then asked me.

 

"No!.... I mean... you sure you're okay with that?", I only smiled and nodded at her.

 

Henry clapped her hnds to get our attention, "So I think, it's already settled guys!"

 

 

and there it goes, what can I do, even if it's awkward, I guess my princess needs me now.