chapter 4

ALMOST...

Amber's POV

 

It's the end of the day, but still Krystal doesn't want to talk to me. I don't know what I have done that pissed her off, as far as I know, I wasn't done anything bad to her, except I half yelled her a while ago but that's her fault. She should be the one saying sorry to me for slapping my handsome face. Yeah, it still hurts.

 

"Earth to AMBEEERRR~~~~", Henry shouted

 

"Yah! Stop that! No need to shout men! I'm just here you know!"

 

"Yah too!! I've been calling you for ten times but you didn't notice me here, is there something bothering you?", I didn't answer him instead I stand from my seat the walk out from the classroom.

 

"Oh come on Am, is she hot? Gorgeous? Who is she?" I walked faster so that I can avoid his annoying questions.

 

"You're so unfair... I'm your bff but I didn't know that you're inspired right now, I thought you're in love with Kr---", before he said her name, I turned and ready to punch him but before I do that someone speak.

 

"Who's in love with whom?", it was Krystal.

 

Henry and I looked at each other, aish, I want to kill him right now..

 

"Who's in love with whom?" I backed her question like I didn't understand it.

 

"I heard you guys talking, com'on! Who's in love?", Amber think! Amberrrrr!

 

"Ah, He-Henry! Yeah right Henry is in love!"

 

"Me? In love?" I glared at him so he gets my point. "Ye-yeah, right right, hehe I'm in love.. In love.. Hehe", he nervously answer.

 

"Really?! Wow! With whom?", aish please Krys, stop asking!!!!!!!

 

"With Suz-Suzy!" I immediately answered. Well, it's true, except the "love" thing, but he likes Suzy a lot.. Haha sorry men, just this one please..well it's your fault. ;P

 

"Yeah with Su-, what!? Amber!", Henry glared at me but it's not working. Poor Henry.

 

"Yah, don't be shy, but really? You're in love with Suz?", hayzt Krys, when will you done questioning?

 

"Yeah!", I answered before Henry could do.

 

"Yah! Stop answering my question, you're not Henry!" She smacked me on my head. This girl!

 

"Ouch, okay!", really that pissed me off. I turned my back to them, leaving. I didn't wait for them and head to the place we usually eat our dinner.

 

"Hey Am! Don't leave me here!" I didn't bother to look back.

 

****

 

"Yah! Why you left me alone with Kry-, ouchl!", Henry whined.

 

Krystal smacked his head, "why? You didn't want to tell me your secret? I'm your friend too~~", Krystal pouted to Henry.

 

"It's not what you think Krys, it's hard to explain" Henry replied. Before their conversation becomes long, I cutted the off.

 

"Com'on let's eat. I'm tired and hungry, I wanna go home", I stand and head to the counter and order without waiting for them. Usually, I order for myself and Krystal, but today, I'm really not in the mood. Maybe she can manage for herself or Henry can order her food.

 

I went back to my seat and waiting for my food to serve. Krystal continously questioning Henry about liking Suzy. I didn't pay attention to them. Minutes passed, my food came first.

 

"I'm going to eat first guys."

 

"Really Am? What's the matter?" Henry asked

 

"Maybe she's PMSing, don't bother her. Com'on tell me moreee~~", why she's really annoying today. Patience Am, patience...

 

***

 

We're now heading home, me and Krystal always go home together. Henry lives in the dorm near our university.

 

We're waiting for the train, Krystal sitting on the bench while me standing on the flatform. Then suddenly,I was startled, I felt a hands wrapping around my tummy. I turned my head to see the person leaning her head and backhugging me.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

Hey guys! Do you want Krystal's POV? Just asking...