Chapter 10

ALMOST...

Author's POV

 

It's been a week since Amber and Krystal didn't talk with each other. Amber said sorry to Krystal but the princess was so pissed to her servant, that's why they end up hating each other.

 

"Am, com'on just say sorry to her", Henry convincing Amber to reconcile with Krystal

 

"Hen, I already did that. You were there, you saw and hear it, but what? She walked away. Once is enough. Okay?"

 

"But Am---"

 

"No buts, it's done, I'm done... It's always like this, me saying sorry, again and again... Ppfff. It's enough...jeezz I have pride too"

 

_____________________________________ Meanwhile....

 

"Guys, do you think I should talk to her?"

 

"Ofcourse!!!", the girls answered at the same time.

 

"Krys, it's been a week, and she already said sorry...",

 

"*sigh*, okay, later..."

 

_____________________________________

 

After the conversation, the girls went to the hall. They saw Henry sitting alone in their spot.

 

"Hey, hmm.... alone? Where's Am?", Krystal asking Henry. Henry just stared at Krystal, not believing she was asking Amber's whereabouts.

 

"Hey! Are you okay?", Luna tapped Henry

 

"Ow, yeah, I'm ok..."

 

"Really? So where's Am?" Krystal asked again

 

"Huh? Oh, Amber... Canteen, buying some snacks... So? You're okay with Am now..?."

 

Krystal nodded and smiled..

 

"Thank God!", Henry

 

The three other girls saw Amber coming, holding some snacks...

 

"Oh! There's hyung!...." Sulli excitedly shout

 

"With...." Victoria camly said

 

"BoA", Luna almost whisper...

 

The girls knew that the reason why Krystal was pissed to Amber is because of BoA... She can't admit that Amber chose BoA instead of her..

 

Krystal just stared at the scene. Amber walking to their spot with BoA clinging to her and laughing like there's no tomorrow...

 

And that's it, the little Jung is piss again..

 

Amber and BoA arrived to their spot...

 

"Hi guys!! :)" Amber greeted her group

 

They just smiled to Amber, no one was talking, they just stared to them..

 

"Hi guys", BoA greeted them also then shifted to Amber, "gonna go, uhm... See you later?"

 

Amber smiled and nodded, "okay, just text me. Take care"

 

"Bye guys! By Am!", BoA bid goodbye and left.

 

"Ppffftt, such a flirt", Krystal mumbled

 

"What Krys? Are you saying something?" Luna heard Krystal

 

"Oh nothing..." She replied then rolled her eyes.

 

Amber seated beside Sulli, infront of Krystal. She placed the snacks on the table..

 

"Wow!! Hyung what's this? I'm hungry, let's eat..!" Sulli grabbed the food. "Ohh.. Tart!", Sulli said while looking at Krystal, "mango tart."

 

She got one and took a bite. "Yummy!!!" Sulli half shouted.

 

Henry, Luna and Vic got some too... Their reactions were similar to Sulli, teasing Krystal. They knew that it's her favorite..

 

"Hey Jung, you don't want?", Sulli asked

 

"I'm not hungry." Krystal lazily replied, but she knew to herself that she really want that tart.

 

"Oh, but it's your fave tart and a while ago you sa---", Sulli argued but cutted off by Krystal

 

"Sul! I said I'm not hungry! Okay?!" Krystal said with strong voice

 

Then Henry suddenly spoke while eating, interupting Krystal and Sulli.

 

"Hey Awm, I ink Kwys ants t'say shanting t'yo", then swallowed the food "right Krys?", and smiled

 

"What?" Amber and Krystal asked Henry at the same time

 

"Huh? Krys, you're looking for Amber a while ago right?" Henry asking Krystal Amber looked at Krystal...

 

"No, I'm not!".. Krystal denied it

 

"Aissshhh!!!! You two! Talk! Please fix this! You're acting like a couple in quarell.. Tss.!", Henry acting pissed to them. "Com'on girls! Let's go to the canteen, my treat!", Henry inviting the three girls..

 

 

The four left, leaving the two...

 

_____________________________________________

 

Sorry guys, forgot to unhide it...

 

Peace ^u^