Chapter 9

ALMOST...

Author's POV

 

Next day...

 

"Have you seen Amber?", Henry asked the girls who seated at the back of the room. The girls shook their head.

 

"Maybe she's late, you know, she's a sleepy head", Sulli said.

 

"Maybe she's in other's room, busy flirting", Krystal said out of nowhere. Henry and the others confusedly looked at her.

 

"Wooaah, looks like someone's jealous", Luna teased Krystal

 

"Who's jealous? Me? Nah! I'm not! Never!", Krys defensively answered.

 

"Hey, why so defensive? I didn't say it's you.. Hahaha", Luna

 

Krystal glared at her... Luna just smiled teasing her more..

 

"You two just stop! Okay", Vic said stopping them, she knew that Krystal might smack Luna, and Luna would fight back.. Well it's always happen..

 

"Wait! What do you mean? Amber is flirting? With whom?", Henry ask, confused on what Krys said.

 

"Oh, I thought you two are best buds.. You didn't know? Amber has a girlfriend", Krys

 

"Ppfff, com'on Krys, you're kidding right?", Henry not believing Krys.

 

"Girls, am I kidding?", she asked the others, they just shook their heads.

 

"If she has a girlfriend, then who is she?", Henry is really confused right now, he knows that Amber is head over heels with Krys.

 

"BoA, they had a ing date yesterday.", Krystal rolled her eyes, really pissed of what happened yesterday.

 

"Who? BoA? Really? Oh damn! Am's so lucky, she's so hot!", Henry reacted but suddenly stop, Krystal smacked his head "aww wait, what's with you huh? Are you sure you're not jealous, you're so pissed men!", He .

 

"Yah! How many times I said I'm not jealous, ok? I'm not! She said she will go with me in the lib yesterday, but what? She ditched me because of that girl!", Krystal outburst

 

"Woaahh, chill chill..ok." Henry calmed Krys

 

"Maybe she's really in love with BoA, that's why she ditched you. We all know here that you are her princess, she will do all for you", Sulli said

 

"Aaww, Amber found a new princess, poor Krystal", Luna Krystal was about to say something when they prof.came...

 

"You're dead later!"... Luna gulped

 

_____________________________________

 

After their class...

 

"Yah!! Amber!!! Where are you!!!??", Henry called Amber.

 

"What the! What's with the shouting bro?, at home, why?" Amber

 

"What? You're still at home?, ow wait! How come I didn't know you have a gf?", Henry pouting in the other line..

 

"Yah!! Stop that! You sound like a jealous girlfriend, it doesn't suit you! Haha... Who told you?"

 

"The girls, uhm, Krystal,... She said you ditched her for BoA! Wow Am, is it true?" Amber just laughed at Henry

 

"Yah answer me! You're really dead later, Krys is so pissed with you."

 

"Really? Well let her be.... Hey I'm gonna hang up, let's see if can go to school later. I'm so tired. K bye.." Amber didn't wait for Henry's reply and hung up.

 

"Hey Am! Wait!.. Aisshh..", The girls approached him,

 

"who's you're talking? Is it hyung?" Sulli asked

 

"Yeah, she said she might not come today 'coz she's tired", Henry said with a creepy smile while looking at Krystal who seems not interested...

 

"What's with the smile?" Krystal pissly asking Henry..

 

 

 

"Nothing... I think, Luna is right... She found a new princess".....

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

So guys, what do you think? Is Amber really found her new princess?

 

 

Any reactions????? -,-