First night

ALMOST...

Amber's POV

 

 

I noticed that BoA's taking time inside my room, so after I finished washing I immediately went to my room. I forgot to tell her that I hid it. But before I reach my door, it opened, and there's BoA. I rattled when I heard her loud voice saying,

 

"Am!! I can't find my brrr---mmhhmh", but before she finish her sentence, I got covered by my hand...

 

 

Weew.. That was close.. Okay, I think I'm so weird right now... I mean why do I have to cover , it's not like she will say anything bad or what... What's wrong with "Am! I can't find my brush", well I don't know, maybe I really want to surprise Krys..

 

 

I faced BoA, still covering . She looking at my left back.. I slowly turned back my head. And that's it! Krystal! Glaring at us...huhuhu

 

 

Flashing my creepy smile, "eh... Uhm.. Haha.. It's nothing.. Haha don't mind us...", instantly, I pushed BoA inside my room...

 

 

"Yah!! Take off your filthy hands on my precious lips! Damnit! So gross!" BoA bursted out

 

"Hey, calm down... I'm so sorry... I...I got a little tense.."

 

"Uhhmmppbbwaahahahha"

 

"Eh??"

 

"Uhm..nothing", BoA composed herself

 

"Weirdo"

 

 

 

_____________________________________

(In the living room)

 

 

"Am, I think I need to go home now, it's kinda lil late", BoA said

 

"Finally.." Krystal mumbled

 

"What!?"

 

"Nothing, I said.. Take caaarree~~~~~~", Krystal rolled her eyes, haist.. These girlss!!

 

"Okay! That's enough!." I faced BoA, "do you need me to--"

 

"No.. It's okay Am, just take care of this lazy princess of yours"

 

"Hey!! What the--"

 

"OKAY!!! That's enough... Let's go.. Let's go". I accompany BoA to the door.

 

 

"Hey, thanks for your help."

 

"Tss... Don't mention it.. Am, I gotta go.. Uhm see you at the school" she smiled at me then kissed me..

 

 

Yeah she kissed me..

 

 

What the hell!!!!

 

 

She kissed me!!!

 

 

She kissed me on the lips!!!!

 

 

Well, it's just a smack.

 

 

But what the hell is that????

 

 

Before I could say anything to her, she ran right away...

 

And here I am.... Standing still infront of my apartment..

 

_____________________________________

 

It's been an hour since BoA left my apartment, me and Krys still watching Tv... I was in my deep thoughts when I heard her asking me if I'm okay..

 

"Hey Am, are you ok? I called you many times already, uhm... Do you miss her already?"

 

 

"Huh? Haha what are you saying... Uhm I'm just tired but I'm okay.." I gave her an assuring smile and she smiled at me...

 

"Uhm... Are you sure...."

 

 

"Huh? Uhm.." I nodded

 

 

"Uhm.. No, I mean... Are you sure there's nothing between you and her?"

 

 

"Haha.. Krys.."

 

 

"What? Why are you laughing!?"

 

She pouted, aist this girl.. I moved closer to her, held her hand and looked straight in her eyes..

 

"Krys, I promise WE. ARE. NOT. IN. A. RELATIONSHIP. OKAY?." Wait is she jealous? Eerr She nodded..

 

 

"Am! Do me a favor!."

 

 

"Wow, is it really a favor or a command?, haha what is it my princess?"

 

 

"Uhm.. Can you.. Uhm.. Can you.. Aish!!! Don't hang out with her anymore..."

 

 

"Huh? You mean? With BoA? Hahaha.. Krys... Look, I know you and her are not in good terms, but we're friends, I can't do that.."

 

 

"Do.. Do you like her?"

 

 

"I used to..."

 

 

"....."

 

 

"Okay.. I'll tell you something.. Actually it's my secret.. Uhm.. Our secret, BoA and I.."

 

 

"What? BoA and you?"

 

 

"Ok, I confessed to her back in our sophomore year"

 

 

"So you mean--"

 

 

"Hey wait! I not done yet..okay, I confessed to her and she rejected me... And we both decided to be a really good friends.."

 

 

"Why you didn't tell me that before?"

 

 

"Hahaha..."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend! By any chance are you---"

 

 

"Yah!!! I'm not!"

 

 

"Okay, okay... So that's it! Me and BoA are just friends.. Nothing more nothing less..

 

 

 

 

 

Just like us, noth---"

 

 

 

At this very moment, I think my whole world just stop!..

 

I can't breathe.

 

It's just my heart is going to explode any time soon..

 

The only sound that I can hear is my heart beat..

 

It's getting louder and louder and louder...

 

 

 

I can't move...

 

 

 

 

Then I came back to reality...

 

 

 

 

Krystal is nowhere to be found..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she kiss me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the lips?

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Sorry.... I hope I did not disappoint you..

And thank you so much for supporting and rEading this fanfic.

TT________TT