Chapter 3

ALMOST...

Still Amber's POV

 

"Hey Krys, zupp?", I saw her walking in the hallway. "Oh, hey...", she replied dragging me. "Where are we going?", I raised my brows asking her. Oh darn, we're walking in the hallway, hand to hand.. Am! Don't think too much! You do this always, it's not new to you.. I relax myself. "Canteen!", oh men, I don't like her smile. "Treat me!, I'm hungry~~~~~~~!" And that's it!

 

"Yah! Why I'm always the one treating you!", I whined. "Coz your my servant, remember?", she confidently replied. "Yah! I'm not your se-, OUCH!, dammit! Okay, okay! Why so violent!", yes, this violent princess pinched me so hard. Aishhh..

 

We arrived at the canteen but before we entered I saw my crush when we were in freshmen. Oh btw, we're seniors now, this is our last year in college, finally!

"Hi Am!", my crush greeted and smiled at me.. Oh demn, I really like here smile!

"Hi Dara", I greeted back flashing my dorky smile. Krystal dragged me in, I looked back and gave Dara a dorky wave.

"Wow! She's more prettier now, I really wanna kiss her, tsk", I mumbled to myself. I dammit I can't calm myself. Then suddenly,

"Oww WHAT THE FU-----", I half yelled. I placed my hand on my right face, "hey, what's that slap for??" Asking Krystal for some explantions, it's really hurt. But when I turned to her, meeting her death glare, ok, maybe I should zip my mouth.

 

"Your wallet!",

"Huh?"

"I said, your wallet!"

"My wallet?"

"Just give me your ing wallet!!!"

I can't think straight right now, but my hands seem to have its own brain searching for my wallet in my bag.

"He-here", shet what's with her... She's really a bipolar...but still she's my princes hehe..

She grabbed my wallet and head to the counter. When she came back, she threw my wallet back then make her way out without waiting me. Oh really?? Haist.

While walking, I notice the things that she bought a while ago.

"Hey Krys, that's pretty much for you, are you that much hungry?", starting a conversation for this awkward moment but she didn't answer.

 

The rest of the walking is very quiet and awkward. We're heading to the hall to meet our friends. Krystal runned to our table leaving me behind. Really? What's her problem?.

"Hey guys, Amber bought you something!!!", she cheerfully gave the food she bought, oh scatch that I bought. The hell, my allowance!!!! TT__TT

"YEAH!!!! Thanks hyung!", Sulli said while munching her food.

"What's this for Am, it's not like you. Haha" Victoria said, haist, really, just be thankful!

I smiled to them, and about to say something but I was cut off by none other than, Krystal my princess..

"Well, she's just inspired today, right Am??" I looked confuse to her.

 

 

Me? Inspired? Since when? Really? What's happening to her?

 

 

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, zupp? any comments? just wanna know your reactions to my story. ;p