Chapter 11

ALMOST...

Krystal POV

 

Amber and I were left at the hall. None of us tried to speak. I wanted to end this but I don't want to do the first move, so I'd waited for her but still she didn't do or say anything. Minutes passed and I was totally hungry.

 

I kept glancing on the box of tart that was bought a while ago by Amber but unfortunately nothing left. I kept sighing and glancing at my phone, I wanted to get out of this situation. I was about to speak when Amber stood up. She got her bag and walked.

 

"Ow men, really? She's leaving? Without saying any words? To me?", I talk to myself. "Well, let her be, who cares".

 

I got my bag and was about to stood up also when I felt a weight on my seat. I was really surprised when I looked at the person who seated beside me.

 

Amber... She looked back at me, were looking eye to eye. She smiled. I didn't give any reactions. Then she opened her bag and brought out a box. Same box of tart. She placed it infront of me.

 

"Eat!", she demandingly said.

 

I kept my cool, "thanks but no thanks, I'm not hungry."

 

"Huh? O-okay, if you don't want maybe I will give it to Bo---", she replied but before she finished her sentence I cutted her off.

 

I grabbed the box, opened it, got one and shove it into my mouth. It's mine, only mine. I looked at her, surprised her.

 

"Happy?" I said averting my sight somewhere.

 

I didn't get any answer so I faced her. And there she was, smiling Iike a dork.

 

"Can you please stop that?"

 

"Stop what?", she was pretending not knowing what mean and continued smiling.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I was really hungry, I ate all of the tarts inside the box. She gave me a bottle of water. My servant, as always. Well, I admit, I really miss her. Then she spoke.

"Uhm... So?"

 

"So?", I replied raising my eyebrows.

 

"Are we okay?"

 

I didn't answer immediately, instead I stood up and grabbed my bag. I think I startled her.

 

"Wait Krys, where are you going?" She asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going home." I smiled and walked away faster.