Eight - Chanyeol shouting on Bom

Unexpected Love

“Jiyoung, I am calling from roommate set, they all are here with me and wanted to greet you” Bom interrupted.

Everyone greeted “Hello, We are roommate, how’s u?”

“Hello everyone, I am Big Bang’s leader GDragon, I am good, how are you doing?” replied Jiyoung.

“Jiyoung everyone here wants to invite you to the roommate house. Can you come to our house if you have free time” asked Bom.

“Off course, I can manage some time in this week and will come to see you guys. Bom, I gotta go as my crew is calling for me. I will call you later” Jiyoung replied.

“Sure, go ahead and finish your schedule, we all will wait for you, thank you, bye” Bom said

“Please take care of our Bom. Bye guys” said Jiyoung and hung up.

Everyone was so excited about meeting GDragon especially Nana and they are thanking Bom for the same.

“Bom, did you go for dinner with GDragon yesterday?” asked Dongwook

Bom was taken aback by Dongwook question. “Yeah, actually yesterday GD came to our practice room and that was a dinner time so he asked 2ne1 out for dinner. But Minzy was tired so she didn’t joined.CL and Dara had earlier appointments so they also didn’t come with us.” replied Bom

“So you two went on a date yesterday” Nana joked. Chanyeol is quietly listening to all the conversation, shocked by the Nana’s question and focused on Bom for listening to her explanation.

“Aaniyaa...Nana, why are you doing this to me” Bom answered.

“Bom, are you and GDragon dating? Seho asked.

“Oppa, why are you also teasing me, it is nothing like that, and we are just friends” Bom clarified.

“The way he was talking to you looked like as he was talking to his girlfriend. And also when he was going to say something to you, you interrupted him. It looked suspicious to me. That’s why I asked” Seho said his view.

After listening to Seho, everyone agreed to him and looked at Bom. Chanyeol also wanted to know the answer. Before replaying Bom looked to Chanyeol, his gaze was intense; she looked away and answered “I like Dongwook oppa”

“Bom, don’t try to change the topic, and answer truthfully.” Dongwook said

‘Everyone let’s don’t tease Bom anymore” said Mama Shin to help Bom. Well we can say he helped Chanyeol as he has been observing his strange behavior and wants to calm down the situation for him.

BOM POV

Thank god!!! Mama Shin, I definitely going to payback your Today’s favor. Jiyoung, I am going to kill you for this. He always makes fun of me and doesn’t understand my feelings at all. If only he knew that how much I love him. But what can I do? I can’t force him to love me. Also most importantly, I think he likes Dara.

Why does everyone around me like Dara? If Only I could be like Dara.

CHANYEOL POV 

So that must be true, she likes GDragon and he likes her too. The way they are talking on the phone, they seem pretty close. She thinks that she can fool me by saying “I like Dongwook oppa”. She is so cruel and just wants to flirt with both GDragon and Dongwook hyung.  

NOONE POV

They decided to cook dinner together. Bom is collecting ingredients for the corn pudding, Mama Shin preparing for Pasta and others are also engaged with some activity. Chanyeol who was sitting on the dining table alone is doing nothing. Bom observed and went towards him. She sits beside him.

“Chanyeol, Why are sitting here alone and doing nothing, just help your elder who were working hard for preparing meal” Bom taunted.

Chanyeol who was already upset with all GD things lost his control and replied Bom in annoyed tone “Noona, just don’t mind me and do your work, by the way I was going to prepare dessert for everyone, I was just waiting for some empty space in the kitchen. Also I don’t have much time like you to waste”

Bom also got annoyed with the Chanyeol response. “You got no manners at all, you just behave like innocent and sweet puppy in front of your fans but actually you are so ill mannered. You don’t know how to behave in front of your senior and your elders. Also what do you mean by that I don’t have much time like you to waste?”  Bom replied.

“You don’t know why I said that, don’t try to fool me noona, I already know that you like GDragon. If you like him then why are you flirting with Dongwook hyung? And what you told me…I got no manner…so let’s assume I have no manner. So GDragon also has no manner because he doesn’t know how to address elders. He called you Bom and didn’t address you noona. Tell me if I am saying anything wrong” Chanyeol said

“Chanyeol, do you know what you are saying. Don’t spout non sense about me.” Bom almost shouted on him

Chanyeol replied to Bom “Noona, I am not saying anything non sense, it is true that you like him, and I know that…I heard you….

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

So are you liking the story so far….I am going to make more interesting…stay tune…