Seven - Sudden Jealousy

Unexpected Love

When Chanyeol left, suddenly bell rang, Seho went again to see. He opened the door but one stranger was there. He told Seho that he came from Car servicing Center and would like deliver repaired Car to Chanyeol. 

“Chanyeol” called Seho.

Chanyeol came to downstairs and asked “What happened?”

“Someone from car servicing has come and looking for you. Did you give your car to servicing center?” asked Seho.

Chanyeol answered yes and went to door. He took the keys and thanked him. He came to living room where Shin mama asked Chanyeol “Did something happen? Your car was perfectly fine till yesterday.”

Bom also commented “Yes, car was fine when we went to mall in the morning, right?”

Chanyeol struggled before saying anything to all and pointed her eyes to the floor.

“Come on, Chanyeol” Dongwook said.

“We escaped from the dangerous accident today but car got scratched, so that I gave it to the serving center” Chanyeol explained.

“We???” Everyone looked up at Chanyeol and asked.

“Yeah, I and Bom noona” Chanyeol replied.

“What!!.. What are you saying Chanyeol?  When is it happened and how come I don’t know about this?” Bom asked.

When we are returning from the mall and you were asleep at that time. And he explained further situation in detail to everyone.

“Thank god you both are safe” Said Seho and everyone nodded in the agreement.

Chanyeol went near to Bom and said “Sorry noona, I should have more careful”.

Bom looked at him; he looked so disappointed and low. “It’s ok Chanyeol” Bom said and hugged him.

A beautiful smile appeared on Chanyeol face. Shin mama observed it and smiled.

Dongwook asked to Bom “did you really not know about the accident and slept all the time?” Bom replied “Yeah” and passed smile to him.

CHANYEOL POV

How disgusting.., if she has feelings for GDragon then why she is flirting with Dongwook hyung. I really don’t understand Bom noona. What she want?

NOONE POV

Nana asked Bom “Unni, you are close to Big Bang, right? Please invite GDragon to our house. I am a very big fan of him”. Shin mama and other also requested the same.

Bom face turned tensed, she doesn’t know how to react. “They are very busy with their schedule; I need to check with him.” Bom replied

“Unni you can force him to come, I know you are very close to GDragon oppa and other Big Bang members. If you ask him to come then I am sure he won’t be able to reject your request.” Said Nana.

BOM POV

I am nervous and don’t want to call him. Why is everyone forcing me? Off course I know if I will call him then he will come for sure. But I just don’t want to…hul…God please help me out.

Seho snapped Bom from her thoughts and asked her to call GDragon now.

At the end she was forced to dial Jiyoung number. She searched her phone and dialed Jiyoung number and his phone rang but they got no response from other line. Everyone was disappointed but Bom was happy. “See I already told you that he is very busy” She told them.

But her happiness doesn’t last long, her mobile started ringing and guess who the caller is. It is none other than GDragon. She hesitated to pick his call but everyone is so excited and telling her to pick up the call. She picks the phone and is going to say hello but before she can say anything to GD, GD started the conversation.

“Sorry Bommie, I wasn’t able to pick your call few minutes ago, I was busy with photo-shoot. Please don’t be mad as I came to talk to you by giving stupid excuse. So are you missing me already, we just met yesterday night. I know why you called me..you want to listen those magical words, right? Ok I will tell you..I”

Everyone was listening to GD and enjoying but one person among them was boiling inside….

 

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

Guys I have introduced the twist..

I am waiting for your responses…