Six - Secret Kiss

Unexpected Love

Chanyeol is practicing with his exo members but today he is different, making several mistakes, he looked distracted and anxious. Baekhyun who observed that asked Chanyeol during their break time “What’s wrong with you today you are behaving strange. Is something happened?” 

Chanyeol answered with simple “no” with any certain expression. How could he answer something which he wasn’t sure? Baekhyun sensed that there must be something wrong otherwise Chanyeol don’t behave like that, he has been always smiling in their practice. He told Chanyeol to take rest today. Chanyeol agreed to that, asked his manager. After that he went to parking lot and sat in the car. He started driving, but suddenly he stopped and messed up his own hair….

CHANYEOL POV

Wow!! What a day. How am I going figure it out, what actually I happened with me? I am getting all confused and feeling messed up right now. I myself don’t know what and why I did that?

Two hours before

A car came from the front and was going to hit our car; I looked at the front and controlled the car’s steering. Thank God!! I avoided the big accident, I moved to see Bom noona if she got injured anywhere. She was sleeping so soundly unaware of this whole situation. My heart felt relaxed and I tried to calm down myself. ‘How can someone sleep like that in afternoon?” I murmured. My eyes stopped on Bom noona’s cute face and unknowingly my body moved towards Bom noona, I caressed her hair then her cheeks, a smile appeared on my lips automatically and my cheeks were blushing. My heart had controlled my mind, I leaned more towards her and kissed her, she replied to my kiss. I was happy and smiling like a fool. But my happiness didn’t last long; I heard the name ‘Jiyoung’ from . I felt totally lost. Is she mistook me as a GDragon and kissed me? Is she like GDragon or Dongwook hyung? I didn’t know what I supposed to do next? Several questions framed again in my mind which was already filled with so many questions. Whoever she likes is none of my business, right? But I am feeling so uneasy and totally disappointed after hearing GDragon name instead of mine. But the most important thing is that why I kissed her?

Current Time in Parking

Is I am becoming ert who can kiss anyone? God please help me!! I must have gone mad. Chanyeol just relax and think about it. I started my analysis.

First I mistakenly kissed Bom noona and worst part is that I was feeling so attracted towards her. Then when I finally got the chance to meet Dara noona after so much of long waiting, I didn’t feel happy, I was only thinking about Bom noona. How am I going to face Bom noona in future and all? I should have used my golden opportunity to meet Dara noona wisely but I wasted, this was only because of Bom noona. I should have hated her right but I kissed her.

I think my mind is not working at all, I should first go home and take rest. Then I can discuss it with Baekhyun.

NOONE POV

Everyone in share house enjoying the evening snacks at living room. Chanyeol reached home and ring the bell; Seho went to open the door and welcomed him. Bom heard Chanyeol voice, her expression becomes stiff. Chanyeol came to living room and his eyes started searching for Bom noona. He looked at her bur she gave no response to him. He felt hurt and went to his room.  

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

Guys I have introduced the twist..

I am waiting for your responses…