Five - Chanyeol meeting Dara

Unexpected Love

Both are shocked and embarrassed. Bom tried to stand but couldn’t control herself and again fall on him.

CHANYEOL POV

What just happened? Is it a dream or something? No no no it can’t be.., I don’t think that it is dream. It means I really kissed Bom noona just now but this is really strange instead of hating this I liked it and my heart yearning for more. Her lips were very soft like a cotton ball.

I started to calm down when I saw how embarrassed and nervous she was, and when I look at her. She looked dangerously beautiful, her aura was everywhere and immersing me and for the very first time I would like to appreciate the presence of a Bom. Her little dress that should be tagged as illegal was fitted to her like her own skin; her straight hair tumbled down her back. One thing I was certain that she has a good figure. When I realized she was staring at me I felt my cheek blushed. Damn it…my housemate might be breathtakingly beautiful but that doesn't mean my feelings towards her would change. I still detest the annoying Bom. I cleared my throat rather too loudly to get Bom attention.

BOM POV

I kissed Chanyeol. Oh my god. What an embarrassing situation. How will I be able to face him? But whatever it is, l liked it, I can’t lie to myself. But for a fraction of a second I felt Chanyeol stare at me like a man to a woman. May be I am overthinking he can’t be possibly like me...he likes Dara and despises me. I gained my composure and tried to stand but again fell.

Now once again I am on him and hurt his back. God Please save me!!!

NOONE POV

Bom and Chanyeol managed to standup and started shopping again. Both of them want to finish it quickly. Both are feeling so shy to talk and look into each other’s direction. Both avoided eye contact and didn’t even say a single word. Just when they were about to go back, Dara came into Mall for shopping. Bom, Chanyeol and Dara all are surprised to meet each other like this. Chanyeol got very excited to see his ideal Dara noona. Bom was not delighted to see Dara in this situation but she greeted her cutely.

But why are you two looking depressed? I am sensing some tension between you two. Is something happened? Asked Dara.

Both are taken back with sudden questions and wondered what to answer. To control the situation Bom told Dara “nothing happened we are just tired” and to change the topic she asked why you are here anyway.

They chitchatted for some time specially Chanyeol and Dara. After some time Chanyeol got call from his exo manager to remind him for his next schedule. He apologized to him for being late and told him that he would reach soon over there. Then both excused themselves and bid their goodbye to Dara. They headed to their car and Chanyeol started driving car at fast speed. He kept his focus on road and concentrate on driving. That’s way he can avoid Bom.

BOM POV 

He is such a rude guy. Whenever he was with me he is mute and with others he behaves like a happy cute puppy especially in front of Dara. I was an idiot who was worried about our kiss. First I thought he was also but as soon as he saw Dara he forgot about what happened between us. Even he didn’t care about me when he was talking to Dara. Oh I forgot the most important thing, when I was looking at my sweet corn and bread he got annoyed and told me that he was getting late for his next schedule because of me. And when he was with Dara he totally forgot about his schedule and even after his manager scolding he didn’t get angry. He was so sweet towards her.. If only I can be Dara….wait what am I thinking? I think I am going sane. Bom just sleep and don’t think about Chanyeol and other stupid things..I closed my eyes….

CHANYEOL POV

Why was she so silent? She didn’t talk much with Dara also. I moved my eyes right to see her, she was sleeping…she was looking so beautiful…her face is really like a doll..flawless…my eyes automatically goes to her lips…they looked so delicious ..I want to taste it…Chanyeol control yourself…don’t get distracted. Did u already forget that you hate her and most importantly she hates u…While my mid was busy thinking about her, a car came from front and I lost my control……..then…….

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

Did u you like this chapter…..

I am going to add something more dramatic next…