Three - BOM Injured

Unexpected Love

NOONE POV

After the game, everyone sitting in drawing room chit-chatting each other, but two people are silent and staring at each other with anger. Just then Shin mama noticed both Bom and Chanyeol, and thought something must be going on between them and I should help them to sort it out. Shin mama got the idea and to execute his plan he addressed all the roommates.

As we all know that we need to maintain this house ourselves so have to divide our work and for this we will work in team of two. Does anyone have second opinion on that?

Everyone agreed but now the problem is ‘how they are going to divide?’ Shin woo suggested to divide by their profession (as Bom and Chanyeol both are idols and wanted to pair up them to resolve their problem by spending time together). They all agreed and Kang joon paired up with Min woo, Soo Hyun with Dong Wook, Seho with Gayeon & Sora but Bom suggested Nana and Chanyeol suggested Shin mama. Because of this Shin mama plan got the problem and to resolve this he again came with another idea. Shin mama told that he and Chanyeol are already roommates so it would be better if I will be with Nana and Chanyeol with Bom. After listening to Shin mama suggestion both Bom and Chanyeol stood up and rejected the offer immediately with simple ‘no’. All are surprised to see their reaction and staring at both. Both grasp the situation and agreed with sour heart, then Bom made move towards fridge to have corn but her leg slipped. Chanyeol who was standing near her reacted fast to help Bom and both collided once again..…Bom is lying on Chanyeol. For two to three minutes they are in same position and staring at each other without blinking. Just then Dong Wook came and helps Bom to stand up.

CHANYEOL POV

What is this happening? Why my whole body is feeling like as I got an electric shot? Why my heart is beating like crazy again? I think my heart really doesn’t like Bom noona, but how it could be possible? She is so beautiful and looks like a doll. This is first time I am seeing her closely. Why is Dong Wook hyung interrupting?

BOM POV

I can’t imagine that rude Chanyeol actually tried to help me. Why my luck is so bad..can’t it happen with Dong Wook oppa instead of that Chanyeol? But He is really cute and his skin looked so soft, I think because of his looks he has many female fans.

NOONE POV

Dong Wook went to his room and came with first aid box to apply some ointment to Bom. Dong Wook pulled her leg and applied ointment. Bom reacted so shy and smiled sweetly to Dong Wook and then thanked him cutely. Chanyeol who was watching this whole thing felt annoyed again and went to his room suddenly.

BOM POV

What happened to Chanyeol? He was reacting very strange today and just before this he was constantly staring at me. Because of this our eyes met few times. Did I do something wrong?

Let forget I and just think about Dong Wook oppa. I am sure that Dong Wook oppa really has interest in me. That’s’ why he went to take medicine and put on my leg, anyone could go but only he went…He is such a gentleman not like that rude Chanyeol.

CHANYEOL POV

How can Bom noona react so childish in front of Dong Wook hyung? While he was putting ointment she was smiling like a fool to him and hyung he was just flirting with her. But why I keep looking at Bom noona, without me knowing my eyes go to her. What is this whole messed up situation. Chanyeol please come to your senses what just did you do? Why I am feeling annoyed?

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

Enjoy Guys…!!!!

Do you like my story or want me change something?