Two - Play Fighting

Unexpected Love

NOONE POV

Everyone sitting in the drawing room then Bom came; everyone is staring at her as she looked very fresh and beautiful. Dongwook stretched his arm and pulled Bom to sit beside him, that make her blush.

CHANYEOL POV

I came down to drawing room where everyone was already there except Bom noona. I started chit-chatting then after some time Bom noona came. It’s looked like that she just came after taking shower. She looked extremely y and hot. Suddenly Dongwook hyung pulled Bom noona to sit beside him. I was surprised to see their closeness. They are so comfortable with each other. I don’t know what got into me but I was not feeling good to see them together. May be because I also want to do the same with Dara noona.

BOM POV

Why am I feeling hot? He is really sweet to me. Is he really interested in me?

Then I have sensed someone is glaring at me, I moved my head to that direction to see the person. I was shocked to see Chanyeol intense glare.Once our eyes met; he turned away as like he was not staring at me. I felt rude.

CHANYEOL POV

Aishhh, why I am doing same mistake again. Bom noona surely going to think that I was rude and bad person. I better need to find a solution quickly. So that I can prove her that I am good for Dara noona and then she can help me on this. God please me!!!!

NOONE POV

Roommate members decide to play games so that they all can come close to each other. They divided themselves into two groups. Bom and Doongwook in the same group and Chanyeol was in another group. The game is to hit opposite team members with water filled balloons. Whichever team hit more is going to win.

BOM POV

I am very excited to be in same team as Dongwook and Chanyeol wait and watch how I am going to hit you.

NOONE POV

The game has started and Bom was hitting her only target Chanyeol, at first Chanyeol didn’t notice but after some time he came to know that Bom was only targeting him.

CHANYEOL POV

Why is she only hitting me? Am I that bad? Does she already hate me that much? My mind filled with lots of questions. Then I saw Dongwook hyung protecting Bom noona from the balloons and she was acting so shy and sweet in front him. I felt anxiety and angered and then I decided to take balloon revenge.

 NOONE POV

Chanyeol started targeting only Bom. It looks like that they are only playing with each other. The game ended and both passed cruel smile to each other. All other are surprised to see their behavior.

**********************************************

Enjoy!!!!!! 

Please do comments do that I can get motivation to write...