One - First Meeting

Unexpected Love

CHANYEOL POV

I was very excited since I heard about my roommate participation. Since then I have been planning my first encounters with my roommates– from the outfit, awkward first hellos to the conversation that we were inevitably going to have about sharing the kitchen, room and bathroom space etc.

I arrived at Roommate house and rang the bell but no one has come for a while, so I tried to open the door. As soon as I opened the door I collided with someone and fall on the floor. I felt something very soft my body so tried to touch to check what it is without opening my eyes. I sensed something and to confirm I opened my eyes. Then I saw a very beautiful gal lying on me with closed eye and my heart skipped a bit.

I don’t know what happened to me I cornered her with a force. She was shocked with my reaction and me as well. I came to my senses and realized that she was Bom noona!!!!

BOM POV

Why is my heart beating fast and that rude bastard just pushed me as I am some dirt.  Dongwook was very nice when we met first and he also helped me with the luggage. Just see Chanyeol how is your life going to suffer in this house.

He greeted me and left fast…

CHANYEOL POV

Aishhhh…what I have done? What was I thinking? She is now going to hate me and then my chances with Dara noona will become narrow.What should I do?

God please help me..I really like Dara noona. Next time when I meet her I will apologize.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Guys please let me know if like my story and do comment and subscribe....

Enjoyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!