Four - First Kiss

Unexpected Love

NOONE POV

Bom and Chanyeol both decided to go grocery shopping in early morning. Both are sitting silent in the car which Chanyeol is driving. On one is ready to start a conversation but both are peeking of each other. To get rid of this awkward silence Chanyeol played the song and guess whose song is it. Its Dara’s song ‘Kiss’. Chanyeol started humming the song and eventually started doing some dancing moves also.

BOM POV

See how he is enjoying the Dara’s song and few minutes ago he was total silent and getting bored with me. The very first song he has played is of Dara, he must really like her. I am also from the same band 2ne1 but why he hates me?

Let it be. Well who cares about this. Whether he likes me or not?

NOONE POV

Time passed like this and they reached mall. They started shopping items by going through the list, but Bom always went toward corn item and bread items to buy them. Chanyeol started to get irritated because of this as this is creating delay in shopping and he is getting late for his next schedule. Chanyeol is reading the list item and asked Bom to put onto trolley, but he got no response from her and then he saw Bom is nowhere to be found. He got tensed and started searching for Bom but his blood boiled to see Bom who was trying to smell bread. Now he crossed his patience limit and went to her and shouted. What the hell you are doing here while we were shopping? Here you are enjoying your own personal shopping while I was taking care of our house grocery. Am I your servant to do your chores? I was already getting late for my next schedule and now because of your stupid liking for bread and corn you once again here and wasting your and my time.

Bom also crossed her limit and shouted at Chanyeol don’t forget I am your noona and you’re senior. Is this how you behave in front of your elders? Manner less bastard…Also not only you have schedule I also have schedule. I am also a busy person like you but I don’t react like you. If you are getting late then just go I will do whole shopping alone and after that Bom left from there to continue shopping.

CHANYEOL POV

 How can her fans call her angel? She is a monster not an angel. I totally hate her. She is just opposite of Dara noona. If only Dara noona will be in this show with me instead of her. How good it would be…

BOM POV

Why he is to be my partner? Now see whole mood is destroyed because of his rude behavior. How can people call him happy virus? Whenever I am with him, I am totally depressed and annoyed. I just need to maintain some distance from him and avoid him, and then only I can enjoy my roommate life.

NOONE POV

But Chanyeol didn’t go. Well how can he go? They need to finish shopping. Unwillingly he went to the Bom’s direction but suddenly he saw items just above Bom is going to fall on her and she is not aware of it. He ran fast towards Bom and pulled her. But both lose their balance and they fall again but this fall is not same like before something happened ;);). Their lips touched and eyes opened wide in surprise, They both don’t know what is happening but one thing is sure that their heart beats are loud and they both can hear it……...

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************

What will happen next??????????????

Enjoy Guys…!!!!

Do you like my story or want me change something? Please let know…