Nine - Realization 1

Unexpected Love

“I heard you…” Chanyeol stops after saying that.

“What you heard Chanyeol!!” Bom Shouted at him

Everyone stops doing working as they are shocked with Bom and Chanyeol shouting.

“Let it be, I don’t want to discuss it any more” said Chanyeol and left from there. Mama Shin also went behind him and others went to Bom.

At Chanyeol Room – Chanyeol came to his room and hit hard his hand on the wall. Mama Shin was surprised by his behavior; he told Chanyeol to sit beside him and asked “What is the matter, why you and Bom were shouting at each other?”

“Nothing as such happened hyung, please don’t worry” replied Chanyeol

“If you don’t mind, then you can tell me or discuss it with me Chanyeol, so that I can help you on this” told Shin Mama. But Chanyeol didn’t reply anything; he just nodded and stared at floor.

“Chanyeol, I have been observing you, you are acting weird in front of Bom, is something happened between you two?” Mama Shin continued the conversation

“Hyung, I don’t know, why am I behaving like a stupid? I think I am stressing a lot due to my new album release” replied Chanyeol

“Do you really think.it is because of your hectic schedule Chanyeol? “ Mama Shin asked

“Actually, don’t know” said Chanyeol

“Chanyeol, do you like Bom?” asked Shin Mama

“Whattttt..No, I don’t, I just hate her” replied Chanyeol

“Clam down clam down, I was just asking, because you was acting like jealous boyfriend whenever any male around Bom is discussed, that’s why I asked you. But the way you talked to her just now was not right. She is your noona, you should respect her and apologize” replied Mama Shin

“Yes, hyung” Chanyeol said

CHANYEOL POV

Why was I angry? Because Bom noona flirting with Dongwook hyung even though she likes GDragon. But why would that bother me? What’s Bom noona to me anyway? Do I really like her?

No, not possible. Uh!! It’s complicated and confusing. I have to give Bom noona a good look and think about it again.

I left my room and come to the living room where Bom noona is there with other members. They are discussing something with Bom noona. Seeing her like that didn’t help me, I still don’t know. What in the world she is to me?

NOONE POV

Seho saw Chanyeol and called him “Chanyeol, you came?”

Chanyeol didn’t answer anything but went straight to Bom.

“Chanyeol?” Bom said and everyone stared at them.

“What’s matter?” Bom said nervously.

Chanyeol grabbed Bom’s shoulder and hugged her tight. Bom was very surprised and her eyes popped up in shock. Chanyeol closed his eyes. After that he sat on the chair and now he knows the answers for his questions. He looked relaxed and clam. But everyone else in the room is still confused with strange atmosphere. No one knows what is happening except Mama Shin who is smiling brightly and others are confused.

Chanyeol stand up again and go near to Bom. “Sorry noona, please forgive me and don’t be angry on me” said Chanyeol and left the living room.

To be continue…..

********************************************************************************