He's back

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

"Omma, where's my appa?" Taeseul asked her mother while Taeyeon was caressing her daughter's hair.


"Your appa? He's in a far place.. He's working there.." Taeyeon said.


Although Leeteuk left a big scar in Taeyeon's heart, she never wanted to dirt his name in their daughter's mind. All she wish now is that they would never meet again.


"Omma, what does appa look like?" Taeseul asked.


"Uhm.. He is averaged height.." Taeyeon started.


"but omma, how come you're small.." Taeseul asked.


"Aigoo.. Your appa is not the small one, its me.." Taeyeon told Taeseul. "Your appa, has a fair skin.. he smiles like an angel... " A tear was formed in Taeyeon's eyes when she mentioned that. She can't believe she can say those things despite the pain and hatred she's feeling. 


"Omma, does appa.. has dimples too?" Taeseul asked.


Taeyeon nodded. "No wonder, you have one too.." 


Taeseul giggled on the comment of her mother.


"Now, Taeseul.. you better sleep now.. you have school tomorrow.." Taeyeon told Taeseul.


"But I don't want to sleep yet.." Taeseul complained.


"You don't want to?" taeyeon asked and Taeseul nodded. "Then I better call Mr. Tickle"


Taeyeon tickled Taeseul. As usual,  Taeseul would laugh like crazy. 


"Now, Does Taeseul don't want to sleep?" Taeyeon asked.


"Taeseul will sleep now. Taeseul is afraid of Mr. Tickle.." Taeseul said. 


"Alright then.. Sweet dreams, my angel.." Taeyeon kissed Taeseul's forehead. She covered Taeseul's body with a blanket and left Taeseul's room.


Taeyeon headed to her own room. She turned lied to her bed and turned off the table lamp beside her bed. She closed her eyes, ready to step to dreamland.


It was already 6 o' clock in the morning. Taeyeon was already up from her bed with her hair tied in a bun. She was busy preparing their breakfast while Hyoyeon and Taeseul was still in dreamland. 




Meanwhile...


Ring ring...


"Yobosaeyo.." The other lined picked up on the fourth ring.


"Ahjussi.." The caller said.


"Sir Leeteuk? Is this you?" The ahjussi asked.


"Ne, ahjussi its me.." Leeteuk replied.


"What made you call, Sir?" the ahjussi asked.


"I'm on the plane right now.. I'm going back there in Korea.." Leeteuk said. " Can you please fetch me here in the airport after 2 hours..." 


"Ok, sir.. So you need anything else?" Ahjussi asked Leeteuk again.


"Yes.. can you fin me an apartment in Daejeon.. I was assigned there.." Leeteuk replied.


"Okay sir.. Good bye sir.." Ahjussi said.


"Good bye too, ahjussi.."Leeteuk said and pressed the end call button.


Leeeuk put his cellphone in the pocket of his coat. He closed his eyes to sleep. He wanted to rest for a while so when he arrived Korea, he would be full of energy.


Two hours passed, Leeteuk was already awake. Once he heard that the passengers can exit the plane, he stood up and exited the plane. When he's outside, he searched for his butler that he just called 2 hours ago. He kept on looking and finally, he saw an ahjussi, waving his arms in the air.


"Annyeong ahjussi!" Leeteuk greeted the older man and hugged him.


"Its nice to see you again sir.. Its been 5 years since you left.." The ahjussi said.


"I know right.. So, how are you, ahjussi?" Leeteuk asked.


"I'm fine sir..how about you?" Ahjussi asked.


"I'm fine too.. so much from the friendly conversation.. Let's head home now.." Leeteuk said. 


Leeteuk and the ahjussi walked toward in front the airport to wait for the car.


"Sir, this will be the address of your apartment in Daejeon.."Ahjussi said while handing Leeteuk a piece of paper.


"Gomawo, ahjussi.." Leeteuk thanked him.


Leeteuk put the piece of paper in his wallet, in case, he might drop it somewhere. Silence filled the whole car until they reached the mansion, Leeteuk didn't see in the past 5 years.   


"Sir, are you going to go straight to Daejeon? At least rest first.." The ahjussi advised Leeteuk.


"No, thanks Ahjussi.. I think I have enough energy.. I have rest in the plane.." Leeteuk said.


"Well then sir.. This is the key of your car..." The ahjussi handed the key of Leeteuk's car.


"Kamsa hamnida.." Leeteuk bowed to the ahjussi 90 degrees. He rushed to garage and looked for his car. He touched its side mirrors, remembering the memories he had with his car. Memories like fetching Taeyeon with his car, going on dates with Taeyeon,  and other stuffs he does with Taeyeon. He felt his heart pain remembering Taeyeon since he left her without a word. He then went inside the car and drove to the address written on the piece of paper. 


He drove to Daejeon by 2-3 hours. When Leeteuk was near to the exact place, he parked his car in a place near the apartment. He carried his bags and went inside the apartment. When he entered, he found no one inside the apartment. He sat on the sofa in the living room to wait for the other people that will be living with him.


He waited until he heard noises. Familiar noises. Noises that were getting louder. As the owner of the noises entered the room, Leeteuk stood up in shockness.


"Leeteuk??" said the voice.

_______________________________________

Yes! Leeteuk is back from America! No silent readers please.