How he make her stop crying

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Leeteuk sat on the sofa, resting for a while after he finished doing all the chores Taeyeon told him to do. He stared at the ceiling while resting.


'What is she? I know that we're not together anymore but why is she acting like a total bossy housewife?'Leeteuk thought.


"Yah! Why are you resting? You're not done yet!" Taeyeon yelled.


"Mwo??" Leeteuk asked surprised.


"You heard me right, mister... So stand up before I kick your out of here..." Taeyeon told him, kicking him his thighs.


'I can take advantage of your weaknesses, Leeteuk.. You'll be miserable here.. for leaving me without a word..'Taeyeon smirked.


Taeyeon brought Leeteuk outside and threw the broom at him.


"Clean the front yard and the backyard.. You can only eat lunch when you're done.." Taeyeon told him.


"W-w-what?? This will take forever!" Leeteuk complained.


"Did I complain when you left me?" Taeyeon asked, bringing up the topic. She was still in need of an answer on why Leeteuk left her without telling her.


Leeteuk was speechless. of all the topics, why did she brought that topic? Leeteukpromised himself to never think of that memory unless he's already ready.


"Why are you changing the topic?" Leeteuk asked. "We're talking about cleaning the yard!"


Taeyeon looked at him with full of pain and hatred. "I don't care! Just c.." 


"Omma, appa.. are you fighting??" Taeseul innocently asked.


"We're not fighting.. and HE'S NOT YOUR FATHER!" scolded Taeyeon.


Tears flooded Taeseul's eyes. Taeseul ran to Leeteuk and hugged him. Taeseul cried loudly.


"I-I-I hate you omma!!" Taeseul screamed, as Leeteuk carried her in his arms. Leeteuk patted Taeseul's back and calm her.


"Sssh.. Don't cry Taeseullie, don't cry.. You're going to be ugly when you keep on crying.. You don't want to look like the witch  in Sleeping Beauty, do you??" Leeteuk comforted her. Taeseul shook her head.


Memories flashed back to Taeyeon's mind. Tears started to form in her eyes.




Flashbacks:


Taeyeon felt like the world was going to end when she saw the dead body of her parents. Her parents were murdered by two merciless thieves. 


She and her sister, Hyoyeon saw the whole incident and immediately called the police. Before the police could caught the thieves, the thieves have already pulled the trigger of their gun. The bullet hit straightly into Taeyeon's parent's heart. Taeyeon's parents fell down on the floor. Bloods were flowing from the chest down to their abdomen and on the floor. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon ran to their parents while crying their heart out.


"Omma! Appa!" Taeyeon yelled. 


"Omma, appa.. please wake up.." Hyoyeon screamed desperately.


Tayeon and Hyoyeon kept on crying on the top of their parents chest until the guys in the ambulance carrries them and put them on the stretcher. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon followed the guys in the ambulance.


When the ambulance reached the hospital, they immediately carried Taeyeon and Hyoyeon's parents to the operating room. Taeyeon sat on the seats crying with her eyes red while Hyoyeon was standing while crying. 


Taeyeon felt a soft hand on her shoulder. Sh looked at the person and found Leeteuk. Taeyeon wrapped her hands on Leeteuk's body, crying on his broad shoulders. 


"Taengoo-yah.. Don' cry.." Leeteuk told her.


"O-o-oppa.. Omma and appa can't die.." Taeyeon said,


"They won't die.. don't worry!!" Leeteuk assured her. 'I hope they won't die.. Lord, please.. let thm stay here in Earth..' Leeteuk thought.


Taeyeon buried her head on Leeteuk's chest while crying. 


"Hyung, Taeng, where's Hyo??" Eunhyuk asked.


"She's right there.." Leeteuk gestured his lips to where Hyoyeon was. Eunhyuk ran to Hyoyeon and comforted her,


"Hyonnie, don't cry.." Eunhyuk said.


"Oppa!!" Hyoyeon said while hugging Eunhyuk. She kept on sobbing while hugging him. 


Taeyeon kept on crying as she looked at the surgeons in the operating room through the translucent glass.


"Don't cry, Taengoo.. You will look ugly.. You don't like to look like the witch in Sleeping Beauty, do you?" Leeteuk asked.


Taeyeon shook her head and playfully punched him. "Of course not! You don't want to have a girl friend that ugly, do you??"




End of Flashbacks




'He used to tell me that to stop crying..' Taeyeon thought but Taeyeon shook her head erasing the thought.


Taeyeon ran back to her senses and ran to Taesuel wh lessened her crying because of Leetueuk.


"Mianhae, Taeseullie-ah!! Forgive, omma.. Omma doesn't mean to yell at Baby Taeseul.." Taeyeon apologized.


"I don't want to!" Taeseul said, being stubborn.


"Omma will not buy you chocolate, then.." Taeyeon said.


"Then I forgive you!" Taeseul told her while giggling. "Omma, can I call him appa?"


"No! Of course not! He's not your father!" Taeyeon said.


"But omma! You said my father has dimples! I saw Uncle Leeteuk's dimple while smiling.." Taeseul reasoned.


"No!" Taeyeon said.


"Then, I will call you ahjumma and him, ahjussi.." Taeseul said, crossing her arms. 


'I used to ahjussi..' Taeyeon thought. "Fine! you can c.."


Taeseul cheered without letting Taeyeon finish her sentence.


"Appa!" Taeseul cheered as she jumped and hugged Leeteuk. A smile spread on Leeteuk's smile while hugging Taeseul back.


'I never felt this happy before.. Well except when Taeyeopn and I were together..' Leeteuk thought. 

______________________________________

Her it goes! I don't when I will next update cause my exam is so near! And I have to finish all my projects! No silent readers please!