The truth revealed

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

"Hyung, I'm hungry.." Eunhyuk complained.


Leeteuk shook his head and looked at the monkey. "Fine.. but after that, you're going to treat me to snacks and dinner!" 


Leeteuk and Eunhyuk moved and walked towards the door. They heard noises but they can't hear it clearly. Leeteuk opened the door.


"... but Taeseul's father is Leeteuk sunbaenim?"


Leeteuk stopped on his tracks. Eunhyuk followed.


"What?" Leeteuk asked to repeat what Sunny said.


"Uh oh.." Sunny could only say those words.


"Uh oh what?" Leeteuk asked. He looked at Taeyeon who seemed to be surprise and nervous. He went nearer Taeyeon. "Tell me what did she just say! Explain it to me because Taeyeon, I'm so confused right now. Explain it to me.."


A tear fell from her eyes. "I-I-I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry.." 


Tears were about to flood Leeteuk's eyes but he stopped it.


"Let's talk outside.." Taeyeon invited him and he agreed. They both went outside and Taeyeon started crying.


"Taeyeon, explain it. Please explain everything to me. And this time, no more lies please!" Leeteuk told her.


Taeyeon sniffed and wipes her tears off. "Y-yes.. Its true. Taeseul is your daughter.." Taeyeon started.


"How?" Leeteuk asked.


"Remember our 3rd anniversary? When we celebrated it at Jeju? When we made love.." Taeyeon said.


Memories flashed back into Leeteuk's mind. That was his best night ever but how could her forgot that night?


'Why did I forgot that special, little detail? Babo! Babo!... So it was in that night.. we made Taeseul' Leeteuk thought.


He looked at Taeyeon with desire in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"


"I was going... but you left!" Taeyeon snapped.


"There were many chances, Taeyeon. The time when I met Taeseul, the time when I first stepped a foot here and the time when I asked you who's her father.. But you chose to lie and hide it from me.. Why?" Leeteuk asked emotionally.


"You don't need to know. I grew our daughter by myself and without you.." Taeyeon emphasized. "I think its enough that I let Taeseul to call you appa even if it hurts. It hurts while hearing her call you appa makes me feel that we're together again even though there's a big scar you left here.." Taeyeon pointed to her chest where her heart is located.


Taeyeon continued, "Even though you didn't do anything when she was longing for a father's care and love. Isn't that enough?"


"Fine.. its enough! But still.. You should have tell me that when I asked you!" Leeteuk said. 


Taeyeon cried. She buried her head on Leeteuk's chest. Leeteuk hugged her to comfort her but surprisingly, Taeyeon did the same. They stayed like that for a while. 


"For Taeseul's sake.. Be more nice to me, can you do it for her?" Leeteuk said while hugging her.


Taeyeon looked at him. "Sure, why not? But don't expect me to be nice if she's not here. Get it?" She said.


"Yes, ma'am!" Leeteuk said as he did a salute.


"Stop joking, will you?" Taeyeon told him.


Leeteuk frowned. "I'm just trying to make to make you smile." He said.


"Because you look prettier when you smile.." He added.


Taeyeon blushed at his compliment and hid her face. And also, she was trying to hide her smile. Her genuine smile. Leeteuk noticed her smile and smiled too.


'How I wish I could see that smile every time.' He thought.




 



Hi everyone! So here's a chappie. I'm very sorry this took long. So today'll be a double updatet o make it up to you.

Omo, guys! Leeteuk said that Kang Sora isn't his ideal type and he likes short girls! First girl who popped in my mind. Shortie Taeyeon!! Taeteuk is REAL! <3