Wooyoung meets Leeteuk... again

Its all because of Fate [HIATUS]

Leeteuk was nearly finish in sweeping. It would took five minutes and he will finally eat his lunch, as what Taeyeon said. As soon as he finished cleaning the yard, he sat on the ground while panting. He touched his forehead as if he has fever. He wiped his sweat off. He then decided to enter the house.


"Uhm, Taeng.." Leeteuk called


"Don't call me that!" Taeyeon yelled without even looking at him.


"Tae?" Leeteuk said. Taeyeon finally looked at him but with a pissed expression. "Where's my room??" 


"Go to the corridor. Its the room at the end of the corridor.." Taeyeon instructed.


Leeteuk followed Taeyeon's instructions and found his room. He also found his luggage beside his bed. He opened the luggage and looked for a t-shirt. As soon as he found a t-shirt, he took off his t-shirt revealing his abs and biceps. He threw the shirt into the basket like a basketball. Then suddenly, the door opened revealing Taeyeon. Taeyeon gasped and blushed as red as a tomato. She quickly closed the door and yelled.


"Sorry!"


Leeteuk chuckled at Taeyeon's actions. He wore the t-shirt and went to the kitchen.


"Where's my lunch??" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.


"There.." Taeyeon pointed at the food on the dining table.


"Gomawo.." Leeteuk thanked Taeyeon and went straightly to the dining table. He picked up the chop sticks and ate the food. 


While Leeteuk was eating, there was complete awkward silence. Not until Wooyoung came inside.


"Taeyeon-ah!" Wooyoung called out.


Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung and smiled at him sweetly. "Waeyo?"


Wooyoung came to the kitchen but stopped at his tracks when he saw Leeteuk. "What is this bastard doing here??" Wooyoung asked as he pointed at Leeteuk.


Leeteuk swallowed the food and looked at Wooyoung with a shocked expression. "Pardon me?"


"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung repeated but in a nicer way.


"He'll be living here.." Taeyeon answered for Leeteuk.


"That's right.." Leeteuk said.


"Can we talk???" Wooyoung asked Leeteuk.


"Sure!" Leeteuk agreed, leaving Taeyeon alone.


Wooyoung led Leeteuk to the terrace so they can be alone. Wooyoung looked at Leeteuk with an irritated expression.


"Did you do this on purpose?" Wooyoung asked.


"Do what on purpose?" Leeteuk asked curiously.


"Live here.. with Taeyeon.." Wooyoung said.


"No.." Leeteuk said.


"Then how did you end up here?" Wooyoung asked him.


"I have work here in Daejeon so I asked our butler to look for an apartment where I can stay while I'm here.. I didn't know that I'll be living with Taeyeon and her daughter.." Leeteuk said.


"You saw Taeseul??" Wooyoung asked.


"Yup.." Leeteuk nodded.


As if on cue,  Taeseul came running towards them.


"Appa!!" Taeseul yelled.


Wooyoung opened his arms, ready to hug Taeseul. To his surprise, he saw Taeseul hug Leeteuk.


'Does Taeseul know that he is her father??' Wooyoung thought.


"Appa! Dongyoon oppa and Haena wants to meet you.." Taeseul told him. 


"Taeseul-ah! Are you sure he's your father??" Wooyoung asked the little girl.


"Oh! Hi! Uncle Wooyoung!!!" Taeseul greeted. "No.. But omma agreed me that I can call him appa or I'll be calling her ahjumma.."


"Ok fine.." Wooyoung said. "Let's just go inside.."


The three went inside and joined Taeyeon in the kitchen. Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon in her arm and dragged her to the terrace.


"Why did you allow Taeseul to call that bastard father???" Wooyoung fiercely asked.


"She warned me that she'll call me ahjumma and I don't want her to break my eardrums from her crying again.. I hate seeing my daughter crying.." Taeyeon reasoned.


"Is it because of that or you just want a whole family in this apartment??" Wooyoung asked her.


Taeyeon remained silent.


'Is it because I want a full family?? That's why I allowed Taeseul to call Leeteuk appa..' Taeyeon thought.